I had an iphone before my Z10, and I took some time organizing my music library and finding pictures for all songs and albums.
    Now with Blackberry link I don't get all of them.
    Songs that I bought with itunes don't show the picture in blackberry link but show it in the music app on my Z10.

On the contrary songs that show picture on blackberry link doesn't always show it on my Z10.

Does someone has the same problem and does someone knows how to fix it ?
    I really enjoy my Z10 but I really would like to pictures instead of the blues notes on the front cover.
    Thanks

P.S. (I hope my message is clear ... as english isn't my mother tongue)
    05-31-13 01:25 AM
    Don't use BlackBerry Link, instead just drag and drop them onto your SD Card or device memory into your music folder. I dunno why but BlackBerry Link has a terrible habit of stripping the cover art out.
    05-31-13 01:27 AM
    I had an iphone before my Z10, and I took some time organizing my music library and finding pictures for all songs and albums.
    Now with Blackberry link I don't get all of them.
    Songs that I bought with itunes don't show the picture in blackberry link but show it in the music app on my Z10.

On the contrary songs that show picture on blackberry link doesn't always show it on my Z10.

Does someone has the same problem and does someone knows how to fix it ?
    I really enjoy my Z10 but I really would like to pictures instead of the blues notes on the front cover.
    Thanks

P.S. (I hope my message is clear ... as english isn't my mother tongue)
    Do a google search for a program called mp3tag. Download it to your computer and connect your phone with the usb cable. You can add album photos to your songs with mp3tag.
    Scuderia Ferrari likes this.
    05-31-13 01:47 AM
    Do a google search for a program called mp3tag. Download it to your computer and connect your phone with the usb cable. You can add album photos to your songs with mp3tag.
    The issue isn't that the art doesn't exist. If it was bought on iTunes, it's already embedded or has already been added by the OP as he noted and as such, there is no need to add it again. The issue is with Link messing it up during transfer.
    05-31-13 02:10 AM
    The issue isn't that the art doesn't exist. If it was bought on iTunes, it's already embedded or has already been added by the OP as he noted and as such, there is no need to add it again. The issue is with Link messing it up during transfer.
    Okay, but if Link stripped out the covers, mp3tag can put the photos back on in about 10 seconds.
    05-31-13 02:23 AM
    Ohh I forgot to tell I'm using Mac OS X Mountain Lion ...

So I don't know if mp3tag exist on os X.
    Nevertheless, i will look for it after I come back from work.

@ Bla1ze : I tried too when I changed for a bigger capacity SD Card.
    But it seemed to put only some covers and leave some behind. Don't really know why.
    And the strangest thing is that some covers I had on the small SD didn't reappear on the new one.
    05-31-13 02:43 AM
    Yeah this was a pain in the a** to do and super time consuming but I found the solution.

Turn usb mass storage on
    Open up your music folder
    On whatever songs you want manually download cover art
    Go into the song properties and delete the art and re add the one you downloaded
    Then right click on the song and convert id3 key to version 2.3
    Drag and drop songs that you've adjusted settings for into the music folder.

That was the only solution I found that works 100% of the time.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    Crabamer likes this.
    05-31-13 02:48 AM