Recently I discovered that the spark on the Z10 have green and blue color light, question... How can I access this and put it to use??

I'm MongezaurioBerry
    07-25-13 05:08 PM
    Recently I discovered that the spark on the Z10 have green and blue color light, question... How can I access this and put it to use??

I'm MongezaurioBerry
    What do you mean the spark? The LED?

-I'm A Gay Dev. Deal With It.
    07-25-13 05:10 PM
    If you mean the LED blinking light, I use Bebuzz app different colours for different people . Several apps available for different uses.

Posted via Z10
    07-25-13 05:16 PM
    Yes I mean the led, and I know that there's a few Apps to change the colors but the Z10 itself have the capability of green and blue.

I was using the BBVE App to run all the diagnostics on my Z10 and when you get into the led check it change from red to green to blue, that gave me the notion of the capability but don't know if you can access this in any shape or form??

Can anyone know??!!

I'm MongezaurioBerry
    07-25-13 08:10 PM
    Yes I mean the led, and I know that there's a few Apps to change the colors but the Z10 itself have the capability of green and blue.

I was using the BBVE App to run all the diagnostics on my Z10 and when you get into the led check it change from red to green to blue, that gave me the notion of the capability but don't know if you can access this in any shape or form??

Can anyone know??!!

I'm MongezaurioBerry
    Look at the post above yours
    07-25-13 08:15 PM
    Default BB is red, i think. Been so long since now I run Hub++, and haven't tried Bebuzz yet, but paid for it . Just recently bought the built for BB "Color LED messages " and have yet to try it. I buy as many built for BB apps as possible. Encourage native programs.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-13 09:58 PM