More Answers

Jan 27 2022 | 7:18 am EST conite

How To Download Blackberry firmware in 2022

blackberry z10 all builds.
You don't want to wipe/autoload your phone post-shutdown. You may brick your device.

What is the issue?

Jan 27 2022 | 11:33 am EST anon(10791334)

You will not find all the firmware. The download links are not valid. Only a few remained alive. Blackberry smartphones are actually corpses. Even if you install the firmware, you will not go beyond the initial smartphone setup (Wi-Fi -> hotpoint).

Jan 27 2022 | 12:24 pm EST brookie229

You will not find all the firmware. The download links are not valid. Only a few remained alive. Blackberry smartphones are actually corpses. Even if you install the firmware, you will not go beyond the initial smartphone setup (Wi-Fi -> hotpoint).
All the newest firmware is AVAILABLE it's just that at this point if you flash it now you may be left with a brick.

Jan 27 2022 | 2:30 pm EST anon(10791334)

Post about all existing firmware. New 3-4 are in stock, but the old ones? Links to them are broken.
Really it was impossible to make an archive of all the firmware? And the fact that services do not work after January 4 is only a problem for Blackberry. Blackberry fools. They could release free firmware without the initial Wi-Fi setup and without linking an account to BBID, like on androids. I don't need blackberry services. I need a smartphone for it to work. Everything.

Jan 27 2022 | 3:26 pm EST Chuck Finley69

Post about all existing firmware. New 3-4 are in stock, but the old ones? Links to them are broken.
Really it was impossible to make an archive of all the firmware? And the fact that services do not work after January 4 is only a problem for Blackberry. Blackberry fools. They could release free firmware without the initial Wi-Fi setup and without linking an account to BBID, like on androids. I don't need blackberry services. I need a smartphone for it to work. Everything.
Well then you’ll want an up to date Android smartphone then.

Jan 27 2022 | 3:39 pm EST conite

Why would you want older firmware than the lastest (last) one?