I have a backup of Z10 on OS 10.3.2.2639.
    Now I want to restore but current OS version is 10.3.3.3216.
    I use BB Link and try to restores but always got error. I think OS version is a cause.
    Can I downgrade to old version and how to do it?

Thank you!
    10-28-19 09:31 PM
    I use BB Link and try to restores but always got error. I think OS version is a cause.

Thank you!
    I don't think the OS version is the culprit here, most likely just Link misbehaving (as usual in my experience).
    I can recommend Darcy's BlackBerry Tools to replace Link.

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!RlZXQADZ!DtfI0LT6h...ZIMF7F0hG9Nido

Posted via CB10
    espanola likes this.
    10-28-19 09:47 PM

Thank you!
    You can't downgrade from 10.3.3 to 10.3.2 or prior - that's a security feature.
    espanola likes this.
    10-28-19 09:50 PM
    I tried both Darcy's BlackBerry Tools and Sachesi2.0.4-Windows but not work.
    - DBT start and stop after a second, and return "Restore failed". The phone is restarted right after that. Nothing restored.
    I also got msg: "Nothing to restore. Does the file and phone have same BBID?". I am sure BBID the same.
    - Sachesi keep searching for the phone.
    Any suggestions?
    10-28-19 10:01 PM
    I don't think the OS version is the culprit here, most likely just Link misbehaving (as usual in my experience).
    I can recommend Darcy's BlackBerry Tools to replace Link.

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!RlZXQADZ!DtfI0LT6h...ZIMF7F0hG9Nido

Posted via CB10
    - DBT return failed after a second. I also got this msg "Nothing to restore. Does the file and phone have the same BBID?". I am sure BBIDs the same.
    - Sachesi keep searching the phone endlessly.
    Any other suggestion would be much appreciated!
    10-28-19 10:06 PM
    - DBT return failed after a second. I also got this msg "Nothing to restore. Does the file and phone have the same BBID?". I am sure BBIDs the same.
    Either the data is corrupt, or the file is not associated with the same BBID.

I would hope you have everything in the cloud anyway. A clean install is always much preferred.
    10-28-19 11:06 PM
    Maybe the data file is corrupted. Too bad that I did not have cloud backup, just on hard drive. Seems there is no repairing tool for bbb file then I have to say goodbye to this backup.
    10-29-19 12:34 AM
    Are you sure you haven't changed the email address associated with your BBID? If you are using the 'same' BBID but the email address changed between then and now, it would be viewed as a different BBID. Might also try a different cable and port, not sure what else to suggest.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-19 06:57 AM