So anytime I update one of these BBM connected apps on my Z10, my contacts get status updates from me that state I have upgraded the app and the app name etc. When I look at my status updates, I don't see where any of this is posted. People are asking me if I can turn this off as it is annoying. So anyone know how to keep apps from doing this and still make them work? I shouldn't be advertising for these apps every time they release an update for bug fixes and spamming my BBM contacts too with status updates that I am not updating.
    04-15-13 10:17 AM
    Not sure if this will do it, but if you go to application permissions in the general settings (security and privacy) , you can turn off connect to BBM.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 10:25 AM
    So anytime I update one of these BBM connected apps on my Z10, my contacts get status updates from me that state I have upgraded the app and the app name etc. When I look at my status updates, I don't see where any of this is posted. People are asking me if I can turn this off as it is annoying. So anyone know how to keep apps from doing this and still make them work? I shouldn't be advertising for these apps every time they release an update for bug fixes and spamming my BBM contacts too with status updates that I am not updating.
    Im with ya! I hate how I cant see that the update went out. so much of a guessing game
    04-15-13 10:43 AM