Peek is showing an unread text message. The hub shows nothing unread.

I've tried rebooting and resetting the hub (I think it reset). It's still there.

How can I get rid of the notification in peek?

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 10:26 AM
    Hmm, try resetting the Hub, five swipes from top right towards the middle of the screen...(not sure how you did it before)
    05-08-13 10:31 AM
    This happened to me, to solve it I just held down on the date in the hub then selected "Mark all prior Read" this stopped it showing one unread message. Apparently it does it when you send a message from your computer email etc.

Posted via CB10
    anon(153966) likes this.
    05-08-13 10:50 AM
    I tried the five swipes from the top right to the middle. I kept either grabbing the settings menu bar or the Active Frame panel. Frustrating!

I also tried the Mark as Read selection.

The stuck text notification remained there. Previously I said it was an "unread" text notification. It was actually a "read" text notification (no red asterisk).

After 10 minutes, two of my previously read text messages showed up as new in the hub. Once I read those, I no longer have the stuck text message notification.

So, maybe the hub reset or the Mark as Read worked and I had to wait a while.

Thanks for the help.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 03:20 PM
    I tried the five swipes from the top right to the middle. I kept either grabbing the settings menu bar or the Active Frame panel. Frustrating!

I also tried the Mark as Read selection.

The stuck text notification remained there. Previously I said it was an "unread" text notification. It was actually a "read" text notification (no red asterisk).

After 10 minutes, two of my previously read text messages showed up as new in the hub. Once I read those, I no longer have the stuck text message notification.

So, maybe the hub reset or the Mark as Read worked and I had to wait a while.

Thanks for the help.

Posted via CB10
    You should be in the Hub when you attempt the five diagonal swipes from the top right corner. This WILL restart the hub. See Kevin's post and video here.
    anon(153966) likes this.
    05-08-13 03:25 PM