Hey guys and gals can you please give me step by step instructions on how to post pictures in a bbm group?

Big Brother Hoards Your Data, stop the hoarding.
    09-18-14 07:05 AM
    When in BBM, click on groups on the bottom. Choose the group you want. Click the 3 overflow buttons and you will see add picture.
    When in BBM, click on groups on the bottom. Choose the group you want. Click the 3 overflow buttons and you will see add picture.
    09-18-14 07:14 AM
    Please have a look at my screen shot. I am in one of my groups and I have pushed the three bottom menu.

How do you post pictures on BBM group?-img_20140918_084304.png

09-18-14 07:46 AM
    I found it. They sure make it difficult. Like a scavenger hunt. Someone needs to make this much easier.

FF22 likes this.
    09-18-14 07:49 AM
    There is another way that I find easier . Select or open any pic. Long press on it, select "Share". Among the sharing options are BBM Groups. Select your group and go. If you frequently share to a particular group, it will come up in the "suggestions".
    FF22 likes this.
    09-18-14 07:54 AM
    I thought I figured it out and it turns out that I have not. Can someone post a picture showing me where the "Add Picture" button is. I am trying to use this to demonstrate a software error. I really need this to be easier so I can remember how to do it easily next time.

09-18-14 07:56 AM
    Okay, I found it on the picture sharing section. It should an easy option in bbm. What if I wanted to share a PDF file? Can bbm do this?

09-18-14 07:59 AM
    Okay, I found it on the picture sharing section. It should an easy option in bbm. What if I wanted to share a PDF file? Can bbm do this?

Not in groups I don't think, but in individual chat you can. Although might depend on the file size...
    09-18-14 08:06 AM
    I generally use Elessar's method. Find picture/share/bbm-group

But I would have to agree that when looking at a GROUP CHAT, you'd think there would be a way to attach a picture. But I guess since Pictures come in as a separate thread/chat, they did not include it as an attachment function.
    Last edited by F2; 09-18-14 at 10:14 AM.
    09-18-14 09:15 AM
    The other way to add pictures is to open the BBM group (not the group chat), tap on pictures > Add Picture. This works as well.
    09-18-14 09:38 AM
    They really should bring the ability to add pictures from the group chat and have it show up in the chat thread. It was there some betas ago, but got nixed. Not sure why, I loved that feature.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    01-31-15 10:45 AM