Hi Crackberry hoping you could help

I would very much like to have one of my entire gmail historical archives, both inbox and sent mail, on my BB10 device. It's my personal email, stretches back about 10 years. Just checked on gmail, it is about 500MB.

When I added the gmail via the 'accounts' in settings, it only took my email back about 2 or 3 weeks.

Thanks
    11-03-13 06:26 PM
    Hi Crackberry hoping you could help

I would very much like to have one of my entire gmail historical archives, both inbox and sent mail, on my BB10 device. It's my personal email, stretches back about 10 years. Just checked on gmail, it is about 500MB.

When I added the gmail via the 'accounts' in settings, it only took my email back about 2 or 3 weeks.

Thanks
    Remove the account and add it again, making sure to hit the advanced option on the bottom of the screen. There you can set it from 7 days (default) to Forever - which should download the whole inbox.

I am not sure it will get your sent/drafts though. I know it gets drafts from the point you added the account forward, but I don't use it on Forever so well... Let us know what happens!
    11-03-13 07:00 PM
    Thanks yes that works! The only thing is, I tried it with a more recent email account that stretches back to January of this year. It did index my archive but only after I scrolled down manually in the inbox, but that isn't a big deal.

Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 05:13 AM