I installed Blackberry Lilnk, and synced my Z10. The problem is it is saving a copy of all the contecnt on my C drive, which is an incredibly
    small SSD used for my OS onlly. I want it to save on my D drive, which is where all my media is.
    Link just backed up 30 gigs of data onto my SSD leaving me only 10 gigs free on it. I don't want this happening every time the device syncs.

Any way to change it?
    03-31-13 04:30 PM
    Try symlinking to your larger hard drive. http://lifehacker.com/5496652/how-to...nks-in-windows

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 04:38 PM
    I get syntax error when I try that.
    03-31-13 05:37 PM
    Stupidly - you can't change it. Dumbest thing I have ever seen, no ability to store to the network...brilliant!
    03-31-13 06:20 PM
    I agree, this is an area that needs to be addressed in an update.
    03-31-13 07:12 PM
    There is no way
    that we can save our data from the blackberry to the computer it fills up the c (logical drive) drive ...

We seriously need an update for both the phone and the desktop software !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackberry link is the stupidest of all .....
    At least bold 4 would show a back up progress bar

this is ridiculous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-02-13 08:19 AM
    any body can let me know , how i can change my z10 network drive as local hard drive .......bcz recovery software is not able to find the network drive of z10......
    help me please if some body has knowledge about it.. but old black berry is working fine show memory card and phone memory both as removable hard disk etc.
    but new z10 showing as networking drive ...
    thanks
    04-23-13 07:01 AM
    Mine is set to a folder in the E: partition. Under settings(gear icon) General, backup location.
    I just set this up the other day and haven't done an actual backup yet. I'd have to assume it will backup to the location I specified.
    04-23-13 08:58 AM