I am not able to use of another colour LED light in BlackBerry phone
    06-23-15 06:03 PM
    Go to Settings > Notifications > Normal (or whatever profile you want to set) > Customize App Notifications, pick the app, scroll down to the bottom, toggle LED on, and the setting for which LED color you want to use will appear.
    Go to Settings > Notifications > Normal (or whatever profile you want to set) > Customize App Notifications, pick the app, scroll down to the bottom, toggle LED on, and the setting for which LED color you want to use will appear.
    06-23-15 09:52 PM
    Also, Settings/Notifications/Contact Notifications/...and you can select a color LED for specific contacts.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-15 10:14 PM
    The led color for specific contacts blinks only once and then it remains blinking WITH THE PROFILE LED COLOR which is useless, I mean, if my brother has the green color, but the profile has the red color and I miss one of his calls the led blinks in red, I would understand that behavior in the case of more than one caller's call missed, but in this case is just my brother's

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 07:17 PM
    The led color for specific contacts blinks only once and then it remains blinking WITH THE PROFILE LED COLOR which is useless, I mean, if my brother has the green color, but the profile has the red color and I miss one of his calls the led blinks in red, I would understand that behavior in the case of more than one caller's call missed, but in this case is just my brother's

Posted via CB10
    I noticed that phone calls only flash the contact color while it's ringing (missed calls must not register a contact). Messages (text, BBM, email) keep flashing the color of the contact. If I get another message, it alternates colors

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 07:36 PM