Having trouble figuring out how to take a screen shot.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 11:44 AM
    Hold the volume up and volume down buttons until you hear a shutter snap
    04-01-13 11:45 AM
    You'll need to buy a second Z10, take a picture of the first Z10 with the screen you want to capture, then send the image over via email.
    04-01-13 11:46 AM
    Thanks, will buy another Z10 to take pic lol

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 11:55 AM
    You'll need to buy a second Z10, take a picture of the first Z10 with the screen you want to capture, then send the image over via email.
    ^ This.
    04-01-13 11:58 AM
    Hi,
    does anyone have the same problem?
    My screenshots are not saved!!! It makes the screenshot-sound but I the picture is nowhere... In the folder only my pictures, which I have taken with the camerea, are shown...

sw version: 10.0.10.90
    04-10-13 03:29 AM
    Hi,
    My screenshots are not saved!!! It makes the screenshot-sound but I the picture is nowhere... In the folder only my pictures, which I have taken with the camerea, are shown...

It is saved on your device, not SD card. Go to Pictures, and it will show up in "Recent".

If you go to File Manager, choose Device on the bottom left, the screen captures are in the "Camera" folder. Use the 3 vertical dots (overflow) to use the Sort function, eg sort by Date & Descending.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 04:20 AM
    Hi,

Go into File Manager / Device / Camera and they will be there.

Alternatively, in Pictures App click Camera at bottom and they SHOULD show up there as well.
    04-10-13 04:46 AM
    No, it's not.... I made three pics with the cam and they're there but no schreenshots. It's crazy!
    Also, I don't have a SD-Card in yet so there's only one device...

EDIT: I found them... They're stored on my business account, although I did the screenshot in my private account. So now the question: How can that be changed?
    04-10-13 08:37 AM
    No, it's not.... I made three pics with the cam and they're there but no schreenshots. It's crazy!
    Also, I don't have a SD-Card in yet so there's only one device...

EDIT: I found them... They're stored on my business account, although I did the screenshot in my private account. So now the question: How can that be changed?
    Sweet, thanks. I was having this issue too until you said it was on the business account pictures. Can't seem to turn it off though.. tried changing the default account to my personal email. Didn't work.. :/

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 11:43 PM
    I was following the issue also in a German board. They say, the screenshot app is an overlaying app, not included in the private nor business account. And most likely RIM decided to put it into the business folder to make sure that the screenshot has the most security, because you may have done a screenshot from your business apps. I hope they change that, such like saving the private screenshots in the private account and vice versa. Don't like the fact, that I can't share screenshots on facebook, whatsapp etc.
    04-11-13 01:20 AM
    but when i screen shot it the volume bar is on the picture?
    05-14-13 01:43 PM
    Keep trying to press the buttons at the same time, or exit the music/video/radio program you may have running in the back ground. It can be a bit tricky.
    05-14-13 01:53 PM