hi
    i had blackberry z10 before and now i buy classic how can i insert my blackberry id to my new phone??
    the error is: this blackberry id is used before
    what should i do???please help me
    coz i had baught many software!!please help me
    07-02-15 10:11 AM
    I'm not sure what your problem is since you can have multiple devices with the same BBID no problem.
    Can you please describe further your case and how/when this message arrived ?

I have the feeling that you have tried to create a BBID that already exists.
    Simply go into settings/BlackBerryID and insert the email adrress and PW as required.

P.S: is "this blackberry id is used before" the exact wording of the message ?
    If not please give exact words, helps to search for a solution.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 07-02-15 at 10:49 AM.
    07-02-15 10:26 AM
    When you start your brand new BlackBerry device it's going to prompt you to enter your wifi and BlackBerry id.

Posted from Neverland!
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    07-02-15 12:01 PM
    After I got my new Passport, I entered my existing BlackBerry ID. I gave my old Z10 to my wife and created a new BlackBerryID for her. I entered that into the Z10. A while later, I was attempting to access my PlayBook when the BlackBerry ID popup appeared. When I entered my ID and the password, it kept telling me the password was invalid . On the BlackBerry web site, I tried to reset the password and it told me the ID was not valid. I Recreated the ID using the same values I had before.Now when the Passport asks validate my BlackBerryID, I enter the password and click Verify and nothing happens. After a few seconds, the password field is erased.

How do I convince the Passport that the ID originally entered and the current ID are the same?
    08-05-15 09:16 PM
    I switch between a Q10 and Z10 periodically. If I use my BlackBerry ID on one and sign in to the other with the same ID BB10 asks if I want to transfer my account to that device.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 12:14 AM
    Not sure what the issue is here. My BlackBerry id is on my q10, z30, Passport, and playbook with no issues. Could you please clarify for us to help you better.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 12:49 AM