I guess its an outlook account. I didnt know how to set up this account on my Z10, so I just linked its emails to my Gmail. But the emails Gmail receive from this account involves a time lag.
    Normal setup through Email in Accounts settings gives an error of incorrect password and user name.

Would appreciate help.

How do I set up this email account?-img_20140930_013544.png

Posted via CB10 on my Smart Black Z10
    09-29-14 03:40 PM
    Go to accounts, go to Advanced at the bottom, select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync. Enter the account info. Sorry can't tell you what that is, if it fails then you've got some info wrong. If you don't know some of the info, then you're going to need to reach out to whoever runs your exchange server and have them provide you with the info.
    09-29-14 03:46 PM
    Go to accounts, go to Advanced at the bottom, select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync. Enter the account info. Sorry can't tell you what that is, if it fails then you've got some info wrong. If you don't know some of the info, then you're going to need to reach out to whoever runs your exchange server and have them provide you with the info.
    What should I add in the server address?

09-29-14 04:13 PM
    Most of if not all of the account information can be displayed using the following:

To find your server name, follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your email account using Outlook Web App.
    2. In Outlook Web App, click Options > See All Options > Account > My Account > Settings for POP, IMAP and SMTP access.
    3. Use the POP or IMAP server name to determine your Exchange server name. Under POP setting or IMAP setting, view the value for Server name. Consider the following:

1. If your server name is in the format podxxxxx.outlook.com, then your Exchange ActiveSync server name is m.outlook.com.
      2. If your server name includes your organisation’s name, for example, pop.contoso.com, then your server name is the same as your Outlook Web App server name, without the /owa. For example, if the address you use to access Outlook Web App is https://mail.contoso.com/owa, your Exchange ActiveSync server name is mail.contoso.com.

I got this information from Set Up Exchange ActiveSync Email on a Nokia Mobile Phone however as you are using the OWA app already you can use this to assist yourself in getting the information needed if it is needed.
    09-29-14 04:15 PM
    From the address in the posted image, I'm guessing this is a university email address? If so, they should have a help site with all the relevant information.

We wouldn't know what the email server address is supposed to be unless someone else around here is on the same email system. Your email provider would normally give you that.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 04:18 PM
    You sir are a legend, and just improved my productivity from right this minute. This method worked!!!!!

09-29-14 04:19 PM
    Thankyou Joel and Madness. Just put my university url in server address and the account is linked!

Now waiting for new emails!

MobileMadness002 likes this.
    09-29-14 04:20 PM
    Great. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 04:21 PM
    Glad WE were able to help.

Posted via CB10
    TheB123 likes this.
    09-29-14 08:07 PM
    I guess its an outlook account. I didnt know how to set up this account on my Z10, so I just linked its emails to my Gmail. But the emails Gmail receive from this account involves a time lag.
    Normal setup through Email in Accounts settings gives an error of incorrect password and user name.

Would appreciate help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140930_013544.png 
Views:	273 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	301612

Option for you easily to set up e.mail account. Hitting "SET UP "app on screen.follow up few steps to 1. Add account 2. Fill up e.mail user 3. Password. 4. Hitting save!

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 08:01 PM