I had purchased z10 on 5th april and on 7th the on/off swicth didn't work so I got it replaced .But the new z10 gets very hot when I am using any application again i went to service center they told me to upgrade to new os.So i upgraded to os10.1.0.264 but problem still exsits and to add on in my call logs i don't see my contacts i only see the numbers.Then when i restored my backup application icons got scattered like on 2nd page i have only one icon and on 3rd i have like 3 icon and on 4th no icons at all.the older os was working fast than the new os.but now if i want to reload older os thru bb link the reload swicth is not responding
    Please any one help me with this issue.
    05-03-13 10:16 AM
    Download an OS from Sachup and flash it with Sachibar
    You can select your carriers firmware if you wish, or from a different country.
    05-03-13 10:29 AM
    If your carrier told you to update, there is a reason. I would call the carrier or go see them and describe the issues.
    If you still wish to revert back to the old OS after talking with them, there are many threads here on CB that can be found on the forum with a quick use of the search feature.
    05-03-13 10:29 AM
    Download an OS from Sachup and flash it with Sachibar
    You can select your carriers firmware if you wish, or from a different country.
    xsacha, with all due respect, if his unit is getting very hot, he may have more issues going on here than the OS and should keep himself within the return period if it is hardware, whether phone or charging cord, so he can return unit if need be.
    bcganger likes this.
    05-03-13 10:31 AM
    Hi does your z10 get hot
    05-03-13 10:45 AM