Home CrackBerry Q&A > BlackBerry Z10

How do I fix an Z10 LED Error Code 1101111?

Asked: Apr 10 2015 | 2:16 am EDT 7028 Views 7 Answers View Best Answer

If I try to start my Z10 after I shut it off, it won't start but display an error code with the LED light.

This is the pattern: 11_1111

If I pull out the battery and put it in again, the red LED will display the same blinking pattern again.

Sometimes the phone starts without any problems if I pull the battery out and put it in again.

I really have no idead of how to fix this.

Yesterday I tried to reset the phone through blackberry link and at first it started. But after I shut it down it shows the same LED blinking pattern again.

I hope somebody can help me with this problem.

Best Answer

Apr 10 2015 | 11:13 am EDT twburger

Sorry, there does not seem to be a way to fix this. Smartphones Info: Means of red blink Leds of Blackberry defines the problem as: 1101111 (decimal = 111) Exception: undefined isntruction [sic] meaning a command the OS does not recognize is in the code.
If you leave the phone flashing the battery dies overnight. However, in the short term, the solution is to please the power button for over ten seconds and the red LED will stop flashing and just be continuous. At this point release on button and the BB Z10 will start. There does not seem to be a problem if never shut down. Stupid, yes, but it gives you a working phone as long as you never turn it off.
I have been trying everything I can come up with in the last week but found nothing and BB support is no help at all and there are no signs they care. Right now doing a full wipe and factory reset using Sachesi. If this does not work I'm going to buy an Android phone. Limit reached.

More Answers

May 08 2015 | 3:50 am EDT vietnambber

But on OS 10.2 it not available. Only 10.3 and higher

Posted via CB10

May 25 2015 | 12:03 pm EDT twburger

Older versions are available. Search this site for links.

Aug 25 2015 | 3:03 am EDT vietnambber

Thanks for your support. Let me try and feedback....

Posted via CB10

Dec 29 2015 | 10:59 pm EST charmb4dy

i got the same problem with my device,till now no result with it..trying to flash but don't know how to use the program, can somebody tell me about it? please..thank you

Dec 29 2015 | 11:03 pm EST charmb4dy

hi twburger..can you tell me how to run this program..i got the same problem with my device..thks