I have a Z10. When go to compose an email and click on the "To:" to select a contact, the phone will display right below the most frequent two contacts. How can I clear those suggestions so that I do not see the same two
    05-19-16 09:41 AM
    I have a Z10. When go to compose an email and click on the "To:" to select a contact, the phone will display right below the most frequent two contacts. How can I clear those suggestions so that I do not see the same two
    It should show the suggestions in grey. While they are gray they are not actually added to the email. They are only added to the email when you select them, then they turn black.
    It should show the suggestions in grey. While they are gray they are not actually added to the email. They are only added to the email when you select them, then they turn black.
    05-19-16 10:15 AM
    Hub, Settings, Recent Contact Management

Rogers Blackberry Passport. BlackBerry Since 2006
    06-12-16 04:14 PM