On Monday my BB Z10 worked quite fine.On Tuesday I tried to check my emails I cannot open any icon.When I press an icon then all the icons makes a fast right and don't want to open anything.I've tried taking out the battery and SIM card overnight but still i cannot open anything.Not even Settings.The first icon I open is the only one I can work with.The rest is doing the fast right thingy.If I continuously press any icon then it moves faster as I press.

Please help
    01-07-15 05:14 AM
    Have you added any apps lately? Maybe you should try uninstalling them? The reboot doesn't give you any ability to press the icons? Maybe it's time to consider an OS reload?
    01-07-15 05:39 AM
    If I delete a game or anything else and arranged the icons, I rebooted my phone.If its on again the deleted items is still where they were and the rearrangement I made is back again.

My current OS version is 10.2.1.3442
    Last edited by Warren Abrahams; 01-07-15 at 06:25 AM. Reason: For OS version
    01-07-15 06:00 AM
    It sounds as if something is corrupt in your phone. And if a battery pull did not fix it, then you may need to reload the OS. Have you either dropped the phone or got it wet (water damage?).

If you can backup your unique data using BBLink or just copy and paste, do so.

Hook up to bblink with the usb. Choose the option to reload the OS. You will lose data from Internal Memory.
    01-07-15 09:18 AM
    i would recommend:
    1) try to back up phone (in case)
    2) security wipe
    3) install latest 10.3.1 leak via autoloader from here: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-leaked-beta-os-f395/ (or currently latest leak, if your Z10 is STL100-2/3/4 is this: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...10-5-a-986752/ )

DO NOT RESTORE if possible.

your contacts should be synced with your gmail or other email provider (most probably)
    all your blackberry apps are accessible via app world under my Apps -> available section.

in worst case, you can try to restore contacts only, but only if your contacts are not synced with your email provider.

you'll lose all your texts and some games performance, most probably, but you'll have freshly installed system.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-07-15 09:26 AM