I already deleted everything 3x but the hundreds of notifications was still there all greyed out. I even restarted the phone and even removed the battery but it's still there...It's so anoying

Can anybody help me on this? Thanks!
    05-05-13 09:54 PM
    Go to notification. Hold date. You will delete option.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 11:24 PM
    I already did that, I cannot delete 1 by 1...it would take forever.There are hundreds in the hub so I have to choose the option with check mark and high light every notification and then hit delete..It's not working, the damn greyed iut notifications are still there...It's bugging me off...
    05-05-13 11:49 PM
    It takes almost 5 seconds to delete just 1 greyed out notification...WHY IS THE Z10 LIKE THIS????
    05-05-13 11:52 PM
    Press and hold on today's date, then "Delete prior ", then proceed to have a nice day.

How to delete all notifications from the hub?-img_00000442.png
    05-05-13 11:53 PM
    Are you on 10.1? Coz my hub isn't like that. I have the date bar but when this black side pull out bar, the date is not showing. Thanks anyway, I was almost into a fit of rage and get the Q...LOL!
    05-06-13 12:02 AM
    Are you on 10.1? Coz my hub isn't like that. I have the date bar but when this black side pull out bar, the date is not showing. Thanks anyway, I was almost into a fit of rage and get the Q...LOL!
    No problem, Bro!
    And yeah, I'm on 10.1
    Didn't really notice that change until now, thought.
    05-06-13 12:06 AM
    No wonder...Well I'm still stuck on 10.0...Sure do hope the update is coming soon. We felt so left behind already. I dont have a pc thats why I can't install the leaked os.
    05-06-13 12:09 AM
    Press and hold on today's date, then "Delete prior ", then proceed to have a nice day.
    It works for me, thanks for that.

just hold finger on the date and and it open on the right as the pict show. I'm on 10.0.9...
    05-06-13 11:38 AM
    No wonder...Well I'm still stuck on 10.0...Sure do hope the update is coming soon. We felt so left behind already. I dont have a pc thats why I can't install the leaked os.
    "Delete Prior" option and "Date" above messages are there since BB10 was released.
    Last edited by RAUB; 05-06-13 at 12:20 PM. Reason: typo :)
    05-06-13 12:08 PM
    "Delete Prior" option and "Date" above messages are there since BB10 was released.
    We were talking about something else
    05-06-13 12:22 PM
    We were talking about something else
    Ah... Sorry You're talking about "Date" on top of menu
    05-06-13 12:28 PM
    I have 10.1.238 Q10 and cannot delete Facebook/BBM notifications with delete prior. Find a fix?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 04:40 AM
    I have a fb friend request in my hub that will not delete. Crazy
    08-04-13 09:10 AM
    Had similar after installing MR 1. After hard reset (volume up+down until restart) can delete them. However, only one by one. Method with holding date deletes all except fb friend invite.
    08-04-13 09:59 AM
    I have a fb friend request in my hub that will not delete. Crazy
    I have two fb friend requests and they will not delete. Tried everything but they stay when all others delete??
    08-20-13 02:58 PM
    I hope it's ok to ask a question here since it is related.
    I have my Yahoo email on the HUB, wanted to know if I delete them all, does that means it's all going to be deleted on my yahoo mail?
    Before I use BB 9930, I can just delete emails on the device. Is there such thing on the BB Z10? Please help.
    09-09-13 03:16 PM
    Works for me too. But my "stupid" question is: is there a limit to the number of entries in the Hub? Will the BB automatically start deleting them after some pont?
    09-09-13 03:27 PM
    If you jump over to straight 'Notifications'-only view, a 'Clear All' button appears next to Search across the bottom bar. This is the only section I see this in, but obviously is the quickest way to clear all notifications.
    09-09-13 03:29 PM
    I have a question... maybe a silly one, having my hub full of notifications consume space of my memory? it's almost full and I don't have so many app [insert some tears] thanks

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 03:38 PM
    did you ever fix this issue as i have the same problem with one facebook friend request
    10-23-13 05:56 AM
    I have a Q10, and only the messages notifications from Facebook will not delete on occasion. I've had to uninstall the app, then re-install and sign in. This seems to clear them all. Only happened a couple of times.
    11-03-13 05:44 PM
    Hi BB10,
    I just got my Z10 last week and so far I like it. I too would like to delete all Notifications from time to time. I have a couple of questions:
    1. I have set my email checking options to "manual" however all my emails still automatically come to my device. Annoying. How can I change that?
    2. I understand your explanation above about deleting "Prior" notifications. However I can't get to that screen on my device. When you say "Press and hold on today's date" - where and how would I do that? I do not see today's date anywhere, or popping out the side either. Also it's not clear to me how to "select all" or "select more" as the prompt says in my BB. What am I missing there?
    I just want to delete all Notifications to clean up my Hub inbox.
    Hope that sounds clear, and I'll look forward to hearing from somebody. Many thanks in advance,
    01-06-14 05:58 PM
    Hi
    You might be running an older build of the O/S as I myself am. I do not have this as an option either. This software update that is hopefully coming soon can not come fast enough. Hopefully your patience will not wear thin from between now and that time
    01-06-14 07:40 PM
    Hi
    You might be running an older build of the O/S as I myself am. I do not have this as an option either. This software update that is hopefully coming soon can not come fast enough. Hopefully your patience will not wear thin from between now and that time
    Hi there,
    Thanks, I guess that may be it. I just checked and I'm on BlackberryLink 1.2.2.13 when I checked Preferences - About. However when I go into Software Updates section I see that the Current Software Release is 10.1.0.4200. It also tells me "your Blackberry has the latest available device software". So what's up?!!
    Thanks again
    01-07-14 03:50 PM
30 12