Right after I've started to get used to and like my new z10 it really blew my mind by thoroughly ******* up my contacts I edited really neatly just days before (****ed up like 2 entirely different contacts got mixed up and some just ceased to contain the phone numbers I entered #). Let's just say this is a real shame for BB.

But anyway here is the question. I did the excruciating job of editing my contact list again, this time in my gmail account. Then I deleted the old contacts from my sim card, the ****ed up ones from my z10, and set my z10 to show gmail contacts, which it does without problem.
    But I want z10 to physically copy and store these contacts on it, in the device's memory.
    How could I do that?

Thank you for your help in advance!

(# not really important, but just for the record: immediately after beautifully formatting my contacts list on z10 I tried to sync this list on my computer via BB Link, which was not really sucessfull since it synced half my contacts without phone number. Again: shame on BB...)
    01-10-14 04:53 PM
    Right after I've started to get used to and like my new z10 it really blew my mind by thoroughly ******* up my contacts I edited really neatly just days before (****ed up li...half my contacts without phone number. Again: shame on BB...)
    Swipe down from the Top of the contacts app and go to settings.

There is an option to copy contacts from device to sim card. This will copy any contacts being synced to your phone to your sim card. Of course not all data will copy but the main stuff does.
    01-10-14 07:06 PM
    Sorry to be so blunt but that doesn't answer the question. How do you copy your email contacts to the Z10 internal phone memory? Not the Sim card

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 02:58 AM