Hi everybody. I use z10. Today I have to reboot my z10 and I realize that 2 apps I have removed appears again. I removed them by holding screen for long time and press" recycled" button. Is there another way to remove them.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 05:27 PM
    Once you do what you did, go into appworld under my world/apps and games. At the top it will have the option to look at available apps. Those are the ones you deleted but can still reinstall. In there, long press on the app and a cloud with an X on it will pop up. This is to remove it completely.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 05:30 PM
    Pretty sure after deleting apps... hold down power button on top of device, hold it down without letting go while ignoring the countdown, reboot screen, etc... and it will reset without the deleted apps.

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 likes this.
    06-08-13 05:31 PM
    It also depends on the apps you are removing. Some cant really be removed and will come back after reboot
    Elite1 likes this.
    06-08-13 05:33 PM
    I have noticed this when trying to delete some of the pre-loaded apps (like Facebook and Linkedln). But strangely enough, there is one specific downloaded app that keeps coming back that bothers me. It doesn't come back after every reboot, but it does once a while. It also sometimes opens by itself. I have always deleted it by pressing and holding the icon. But, now I will try deleting it completely from My World as well. Thanks for the tip (ray689)!

Posted via Z10
    06-09-13 01:06 AM
    I have noticed this when trying to delete some of the pre-loaded apps (like Facebook and Linkedln). But strangely enough, there is one specific downloaded app that keeps coming back that bothers me. It doesn't come back after every reboot, but it does once a while. It also sometimes opens by itself. I have always deleted it by pressing and holding the icon. But, now I will try deleting it completely from My World as well. Thanks for the tip (ray689)!

Posted via Z10
    No problem, hope that works.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 08:33 AM