05-15-13 03:13 AM
    Go to the blackberry website.....

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 03:52 AM
    Go to the blackberry website.....

Posted via CB10
    Yes.... And then.....
    05-15-13 04:01 AM
    Move your mouse to the contact us button, click on it, then move your eyes to the support email address. Now memorize or write down that email address, move your mouse to your email, type in that email address that was previously memorized or written down, then type in the message box the words that you would like BlackBerry to see, you can do this with your keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    der_mit, lynkedmagic and Brue_G like this.
    05-15-13 04:07 AM
    Classic! +1
    05-15-13 04:11 AM
    Move your mouse to the contact us button, click on it, then read...
    "For information on warranty or repairs, please contact your service provider or point of purchase retailer."
    05-15-13 04:13 AM
    There is no support email address...

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 04:15 AM
    Any other suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 05:13 AM
    Any other suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    They have a phone number for support, of course they will charge you on a per call basis. Otherwise call your carrier.
    05-15-13 05:19 AM
    The phone number is US only

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 05:45 AM
    The phone number is US only

Posted via CB10
    ok, call your carrier.
    05-15-13 06:22 AM
    I highly doubt that right now they could care less about your issues. Sorry not trying to burst your bubble. They have investors to please not a user.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 06:30 AM
    Try @BlackBerryHelp (or similar, don't remember the acc) on Twitter. They helped me out after myself being stubborn a bit. Good luck! They might send you to your provider though...
    05-15-13 06:37 AM
    I keep wondering how they can please investors while not pleasing users.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-15-13 06:38 AM
    They have investors to please not a user.

Posted via CB10
    I want to help with that

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 06:41 AM
    Not sure what your issue is, but my experience was that BB was more receptive when I was put through to them by my carrier instead of my direct call (I had a security related issue).

BlackBerry-s-are-forever
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-15-13 06:47 AM
    Here's a Web form you can fill out on their website. Not sure how many large companies actually use email anymore as a way to be contacted about issues.

https://www.blackberry.com/technical...de1?ft=partner

Their customer service options: as noted above, they request you call your carrier first.

http://us.blackberry.com/customer-se...ontact-us.html

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    05-15-13 06:53 AM
    Not sure what your issue is, but my experience was that BB was more receptive when I was put through to them by my carrier instead of my direct call (I had a security related issue).

BlackBerry-s-are-forever
    This is it:
    Hi Blackberry,

Thanks for the update to 10.1.

I'm especially focused on the hub. The hub is the heart of communication in the new OS10. With the hub, Blackberry has an USP. But to be unique, it has to be perfect. It was the hub that made me choose BB again, after 9000/9700/9900.

There is a lot better in the hub in OS10.1.
    When I miss a phone-call and I want to send a text-message to the caller, this is possible in OS10.1 by holding down the item in the hub. I can also call back by holding down the item in the hub. This really helps a lot!! Thanks!

You also got the pin messaging, WhatsApp is separated from Notifications, great!

But I want to mention a couple of things that need your attention.

1. When I want to call someone who sent me a sms-message, I can choose
    "view contact" when I hold down the item in the hub-list. This only happens when the contact has a card in my address-book. No direct calling, but still good.
    But when the sms-sender is not in my address-book, I get the "call-" and "send text message-" icon when I hold down the item. When I choose one of these, I get a system failure.

1. When I want to call a contact with who I am having a BBM-chat. Holding down the item in the hub-list only gives me the "select more"-icon. When I want to call the contact from the hub, I first have to open the chat, push the avatar, open the contact-card and then I can choose a phone-number. These are to many steps.

3. When I want to call a Whatsapp-contact from the hub-list, holding down the item only gives me the "Mark Unread-" icon. When I open the chat and push the top-bar with the name, it gives me a dull-looking contact card from which I can choose nothing.

4. When I want to call someone who sent me an e-mail, I get the "call"-icon (and "send text message"-icon) only when I have replied the email. When I have not sent a reply, or the sender is not in my address-book I get the "Send text message"-icon, but no information is transfered to the sms-app.

5. It would be nice if also Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin contacts could be contacted from the hub, when the information of the contact is available in the Z10.

So the communication features in the hub are not consequent and not complete. In OS 7.0 these features were very consequent and clear. Please get these on par.

Best, Niels

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 07:53 AM
    Oh god another one.....

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 08:28 AM
    I highly doubt that right now they could care less about your issues. Sorry not trying to burst your bubble. They have investors to please not a user.

Posted via CB10
    Really? I guess without users there would be no need for investors. I know this seems to be the mentality of business but surely without people buying whatever there will be nothing to invest in.
    05-15-13 08:32 AM
    05-15-13 09:41 AM