Plugged my earphones into my z10, opened up the music app and changed the "audio" option to "headphones". Now the problem is, I can't seem to get the default audio back to "handset" or "speakers". Every time I have to attend a call, i have to choose "handset" from audio options. Also, when I open a website like youtube on the browser, the audio is muted because the default audio is set to headphones while I'd like to listen from the speakers. Does anyone know where I can change the settings for default audio on the z10?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-14 12:13 AM
    Plugged my earphones into my z10, opened up the music app and changed the "audio" option to "headphones". Now the problem is, I can't seem to get the default audio back to "handset" or "speakers". Every time I have to attend a call, i have to choose "handset" from audio options. Also, when I open a website like youtube on the browser, the audio is muted because the default audio is set to headphones while I'd like to listen from the speakers. Does anyone know where I can change the settings for default audio on the z10?

Posted via CB10
    When you plug the handset it will show an icon of Headset on your Call ... Just click on it below your Number or Dialled number you will get the options such as Audio under that there would be Headset - Handset - Speaker... You can choose what you want and click on it ....
    05-14-14 01:38 AM
    If Amit's advice is not sufficient, try restart

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    05-14-14 08:59 AM
    I found kind of the same issue with tune in radio. On OS7 there was an option to choose from in BB10 there is none. I forget how I even got it changed now.
    05-14-14 09:45 AM