I cannot get into my phone. I have a blackberry z10. I have changed to id username, password, called blackberry who turned me over to telus who turned me back to blackberry.
    10-20-15 03:44 PM
    You can't.... if it could be turned off from the device.... what good would it be.

Have you logged onto the BlackBerry Protect site with your BlackBerry ID?
    10-20-15 03:51 PM
    You will need to do a security wipe, then set up the device with the original BlackBerry ID and Password. Then, go to Settings > BlackBerry Protect and toggle it off.

Once you've done that, you can do another security wipe and set up with the new BlackBerry ID you created.
    10-20-15 04:56 PM
    Hello. I have a bit the same problem.
    One of my relatives also has Z10. Well... Had
    One day he got a notification that "One or more apps need your BB ID...", despite the fact that he had used it to start the system and perform certain actions with BBW and BBM.
    As he tried to enter his CORRECT BB ID login and password, the system said it was not correct. After some unsuccessful attempts to make everything work, he changed the password and again - no luck.
    After some brainstorm one thing was clear. BB Protect.
    But there was a problem. Somehow my relative made a security wipe, and now he has no chance to start his Z10, because it is blocked with anti-theft feature, and no chance to make it work again, even with the "original BB ID".
    Moreover, BB Protect site says that "This device isn't associated with BB Protect", so that's a complete disaster.
    Any ideas, how we could deal with it?
    10-23-15 07:53 AM
    Hello. I have a bit the same problem.
    One of my relatives also has Z10. Well... Had
    One day he got a notification that "One or more apps need your BB ID...", despite the fact that he had used it to start the system and perform certain actions with BBW and BBM.
    As he tried to enter his CORRECT BB ID login and password, the system said it was not correct. After some unsuccessful attempts to make everything work, he changed the password and again - no luck.
    After some brainstorm one thing was clear. BB Protect.
    But there was a problem. Somehow my relative made a security wipe, and now he has no chance to start his Z10, because it is blocked with anti-theft feature, and no chance to make it work again, even with the "original BB ID".
    Moreover, BB Protect site says that "This device isn't associated with BB Protect", so that's a complete disaster.
    Any ideas, how we could deal with it?
    Go to blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 10:07 AM
    You will need to do a security wipe, then set up the device with the original BlackBerry ID and Password. Then, go to Settings > BlackBerry Protect and toggle it off.

Once you've done that, you can do another security wipe and set up with the new BlackBerry ID you created.
    I believe if he is running 10.3.2 and has deleted the original ID, did a wipe, he's toast. IF he just changed it by entering the original ID (in other words, doing it properly), then I do not see an issue. Are we missing that the user performed a wipe on the phone after deleting the original ID and now cannot log back on?
    10-26-15 10:45 AM