What can I do to share a calender w/ a friend w/ an iphone? We need to share common dates.
    03-05-14 10:30 PM
    Have you tried Google calendars? And syncing with your z and also sharing it?

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 10:35 PM
    BBM groups. But it would be a new calendar rather than just sharing.

Posted via CB10
    hkkelvinlee likes this.
    03-06-14 12:05 AM
    BBM Group Calendar all the way....works great and easy to set up.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 12:10 AM
    How does google calenders work? The most I can find is the web based version, where I cannot add anybody else to my calender.

I dont mind a "new" calender... as I dont have any entries that I need to share yet.

Any other ideas how to share a calender w/ my friend?
    03-07-14 09:33 AM
    How does google calenders work? The most I can find is the web based version, where I cannot add anybody else to my calender.

I dont mind a "new" calender... as I dont have any entries that I need to share yet.

Any other ideas how to share a calender w/ my friend?
    deffo BBM calender
    03-07-14 10:12 AM
    I use Outlook. Works a treat.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2141 O2 UK
    tjseaman likes this.
    03-07-14 11:44 AM
    How would one share an outlook calender between iphone and blackberry?
    03-07-14 02:51 PM
    How would one share an outlook calender between iphone and blackberry?
    Forgive me if my terminology is wrong, I did it some months ago. You go on outlook.com on a computer (mac or pc, doesn't matter) sign in and go to your calendar, create another calendar or use your existing one, doesn't matter, go to settings and authorise person or persons by entering their email address to share the calendar. You can either give them viewing privileges or give them administration authority so that they can add or delete items. When you do this, they'll get an email notification and then they can add the calendar to their smartphone irrespective of OS. I created a family calendar that we all have access to across 3 smartphone OS'S as I was tired of my wife making social arrangements to later find out I couldn't attend and I was making work commitments which were impossible for her to attend. We now have a calendar that shows alongside others in the Calendar app so we can clearly see if we're available. She uses Android, I'm on bb10, my son has an iPhone. The bonus with Outlook is that I get a folder in remember app. This new calendar is not a new outlook account, it is part of my existing one. It displays flawlessly as part of the calendar app. My wife has it as part of the stock calendar app on her galaxy and I'm not sure if it does that on iPhone or if my son uses the outlook.com app to access it. It also gives an alias email account so if you set up the Jones family calendar, you get [email protected] or something similar. It works extremely well and is accessible by the nominated parties wherever internet is available.

Q10Bold likes this.
    03-07-14 03:17 PM
    There's an app called Cozi. I'm pretty sure it's available to iOS, too, and it's free. You can share calendars shopping lists, notes, etc. And it updates in near real-time. That way if you make a change to something, your friend will see it immediately.

(Black Z10. Because the Blacker the 'Berry, the sweeter the use.)
    03-07-14 03:25 PM
    Just use bbm?
    03-07-14 03:55 PM
    Forgive me if my terminology is wrong, I did it some months ago. You go on outlook.com on a computer (mac or pc, doesn't matter) sign in and go to your calendar, create another calendar or use your existing one, doesn't matter, go to settings and authorise person or persons by entering their email address to share the calendar. You can either give them viewing privileges or give them administration authority so that they can add or delete items. When you do this, they'll get an email notification and then they can add the calendar to their smartphone irrespective of OS. I created a family calendar that we all have access to across 3 smartphone OS'S as I was tired of my wife making social arrangements to later find out I couldn't attend and I was making work commitments which were impossible for her to attend. We now have a calendar that shows alongside others in the Calendar app so we can clearly see if we're available. She uses Android, I'm on bb10, my son has an iPhone. The bonus with Outlook is that I get a folder in remember app. This new calendar is not a new outlook account, it is part of my existing one. It displays flawlessly as part of the calendar app. My wife has it as part of the stock calendar app on her galaxy and I'm not sure if it does that on iPhone or if my son uses the outlook.com app to access it. It also gives an alias email account so if you set up the Jones family calendar, you get [email protected] or something similar. It works extremely well and is accessible by the nominated parties wherever internet is available.

beautiful! I will check this out soon as I get home! Thank you so much!!

There's an app called Cozi. I'm pretty sure it's available to iOS, too, and it's free. You can share calendars shopping lists, notes, etc. And it updates in near real-time. That way if you make a change to something, your friend will see it immediately.

(Black Z10. Because the Blacker the 'Berry, the sweeter the use.)
    Cozi would be fan freaking tastic... but not avail for the bb10!
    03-07-14 04:06 PM
    Alright man I LOVE this idea! For one, I think that MS uses push for their emails? Thats HUGE for me. Screw this yahoo crap. Second... does my lady need a .outlook account or can she use her yahoo account for this???
    03-07-14 06:45 PM
    Alright man I LOVE this idea! For one, I think that MS uses push for their emails? Thats HUGE for me. Screw this yahoo crap. Second... does my lady need a .outlook account or can she use her yahoo account for this???
    No. You can share with any calendar. I also use Outlook.com and share with many different types.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 10:30 PM
    No, the people you share with don't need an outlook account. I think any email account will do so that they can receive the invite.

03-08-14 12:16 AM
    Went with the outlook account. Love it. Sooo much better than yahoo, and my calendar is working perfectly! Thanks a million guys love you all.
    03-08-14 01:10 PM
    I don't know how it works but I can receive calendars from iPhone users and just accept or reply as normal and it works fine.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 01:29 PM