Anyone know how to uninstall Blackberry World on my Z10. It is useless for me as Blackberry World/App World never work in Myanmar. Why does BB restrict and also depend on Country/region , Carrier while other phones are working easily on all country, all carrier ? I am a BB fan, enthusiastic on BB phone. I have used curve 8520, Bold 9900 and now Z10 stl 100-2 in my country where there is no BIS, BES and Blackberry store. I think that BB will update his platform and will try to be flexible in future. But I am wrong. BB phone never allows most of apps working and especially my z10 can not get even mobile data services as I can't save APN name. I have to face many problem by using Blackberry handset. But I always choose it bcoz I m crazy on it. Now my Blackberry spirit is attenuating cause of their lack of support and never take care on their fan.

Please tell me how to remove Blackberry World on my z10. And how can I save APN and get data services. I already asked BlackberryHelp team on Twitter many times. They didn't reply for solution. Sooooooo Bad.

Thanks,
    Lwin Maung Maung.
    07-30-13 03:45 AM
    Thats a sad story man. Why doesnt your carrier provide you with something as basic as BB services?

You should officially complain to BB forums too just to get your complaint registered with them on their official forums instead of twitter.

APN username and password are provided by your carrier.

Although, I'm not sure if there's going to be a quick solution to your problem.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    07-30-13 03:51 AM
    Z10 doesn't need BIS, just use regular cellular data, and you don't need to set any of APN setting thou, z10 will setting up for you automatically;-)

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 04:15 AM
    Blackberry also said it is provider's issue. So I contacted to provider. Our provider replied that they never restrict for data service and allows all phone to get data by inserting "mptnet" in APN name (no need to put user name and password). It is true. Everyday I have seen every people using internet by their phones. Even my friends are using internet with their phones, Iphone 4s, Iphone 5, Samsung S2, Sony Xperia, Nokia. Currently there is only one Carrier in my country. There is no data plan. It sells only SIM card and every SIM can get data by putting "mptnet" in APN name. I can get data services with my Bold 9900 as I could type APN name and save. Only Z10 can not get data with SIM. Can use internet via only wifi. What must I do? HOOOOOOOOOOO. Thanks.
    07-30-13 04:16 AM
    I had an issue with my Q10. It couldn't connect the Internet or use any data through my previous carrier Telecable. They tried everything, from changing data plan to APN settings... nothing worked. I have a Z10 too with Vodafone. Inserted the micro sim in the Q10.. and everything worked, had to setup nothing.
    Some kind of carrier incompatibility, or something...

Posted via my z10 - BBM channel pin C000F331C
    07-30-13 04:24 AM
    Not to say I switched to Vodafone, of course...

Posted via my z10 - BBM channel pin C000F331C
    07-30-13 04:29 AM
    Under your APN settings, did you put "mptnet" in all three boxes?
    07-30-13 04:38 AM
    May be. So I said Blackberry depends on Carrier. All other phone are working easily. Why can not BB work? So bad.
    07-30-13 04:57 AM
    Yes I already tried. No change. Thanks for your advice. Blackberry has many problem while other phones can work easily. Why?
    07-30-13 04:59 AM
    You should sign up at the official BlackBerry community and tell BlackBerry by creating a new thread. They might be able to provide you with a work around...

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    07-30-13 05:07 AM
    I'm from Denmark In generel you Do need a dataplan with some carriers (eg Telia in Denmark) as they recognise the phone as if it was (an old) Blackberry.

Your option are.:

1. Change your service provider
    2. Set up a data-plan at your current service provider

As you can see this issue is not restricted to Burma but is a general provider/phone issue for some providers
    07-30-13 05:22 AM
    Thanks, for your advice. But there is only one provider in Myanmar(Burma). As I mentioned above, provider never sell data plan. Selling SIM card and allows all SIM to use internet(mobile data) by 2 kyats per minute. As I can use internet in my old bold 9900, why couldn't get data with my z10? RIM restricted some function on z10? It is only for developed countries? RIM doesn't need any fan from Myanmar?.I have so many questions. But I am still using BB.

Thanks.
    08-01-13 11:28 PM