Hello,

I installed the leaked OS 10.1.0.1762 because I couldn�t wait for the official update ;-)

Currently, I don�t get the latest official update 10.1.0.273 but I want the official OS back.

How can I change from the leaked to the official OS?

Thanks in advance!!!
    05-21-13 01:48 PM
    If official is available for your device simply run the autoloader for the leak onto your device. When it starts disconnect. It should go into a soft brick state. Then install new os through link. That's the steps I followed.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 01:57 PM
    Before you follow Dale's instructions on downgrading... I've lost track of which post this was in, but I believe users downgrading from the higher leaked version(s) to the latest available official release found that the BB Link backup from the higher version could not be restored once the official was installed.

If you're not restoring any data, you can ignore this.
    05-21-13 03:07 PM
    Before you follow Dale's instructions on downgrading... I've lost track of which post this was in, but I believe users downgrading from the higher leaked version(s) to the latest available official release found that the BB Link backup from the higher version could not be restored once the official was installed.

You're right. I tested myself.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 03:43 PM
    Thanks guys I forgot to mention this. I always do a total fresh install of everything to avoid corruption.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 04:00 PM
    And where I got the autoloader for leaked ?

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 03:28 AM
    That means, I can�t restore my last backup???
    Which possibilities do I have?

... why I'm so curious!? Damn!
    05-22-13 05:16 AM

That means, I can�t restore my last backup???
    Which possibilities do I have?

... why I'm so curious!? Damn!
    05-22-13 05:18 AM
    you can use the back up file before the upgrade to 1762, as long as the previous os (before 1762) was before this official os. it worked for me.
    05-22-13 05:38 AM
    Yes, I could do it. But then I lose all new data between today and the last backup befor 1762 version. That�s my problem!

Where can i find the autoloader for the leaked version?
    05-22-13 05:50 AM
    Is it possible to make only an update from 1762 to 1880 without reset all settings and to install a complete new os?
    Is it in generally possible to update a leaked OS and is 1880 the latest version???
    05-22-13 07:44 AM
    Go into the Playbook area here and get Sachup/Sachibar.

Use that to get the latest official debrick images (2 files); you need the MMC (country and carrier code) which you can get from the web. You can then load that onto your phone using Sachibar.

This is NON DESTRUCTIVE, at least if you're within the same major release (e.g. 10.1 to another 10.1) I have used this to successfully load the official Telus/Rogers carrier version (1720/1721) over the top of the later leaked 17xx firmware without incident.

The folks putting up leaks should STRONGLY consider putting up the two BAR files rather than making an autoloader (or do both) as it is VERY NICE to be able to non-destructively change the running firmware -- and particular the radio!
    05-22-13 07:50 AM
    So I might be a nerd and blackberry fanatic but I am not really a techie but I wanted to go back to my Carriers original OS down from a leaked OS for my Q10...

I came across this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-leaks-812985/

but personally I found Sachup confusing and I wasnt able to follow the steps easily..

So then I found this thread... and I started an autoloader, yanked the USB, bricked my phone, hooked it up to Link and in like 15 minutes everything was back up and running on my Carriers original OS..

Pretty happy about this
    06-01-13 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD