From calling or texting?

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 06:30 PM
    Search BlackBerry World for Call Blockers. Alternatively, you can set up a contact for each number you want blocked with a custom ringtone that is just 30 seconds of silence and kill the vibration for it.
    12-15-13 07:09 PM
    They all block all incoming calls though. I just want one. Do I have to go to my service provider?

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 07:54 PM
    Try this one, it has a black list feature. Check out Call Guard in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/25938882

Posted with love, from QB-NN.com, home of the QuickBerry Podcast.
    12-15-13 08:05 PM
    A temporary solution would be to go to parental settings and block all those that are not contact's from calling or texting

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 230331
    Attachment 230332
    kiyimba likes this.
    12-15-13 08:12 PM
    Try this one, it has a black list feature. Check out Call Guard in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/25938882

Posted with love, from QB-NN.com, home of the QuickBerry Podcast.
    The reviews don't look to promising on that but I'll try it out

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 05:26 AM
    A temporary solution would be to go to parental settings and block all those that are not contact's from calling or texting

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 230331
    Attachment 230332
    Thanks, I might have to go with that if nothing else works

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 05:26 AM
    Try Watcher app
    Its small headless app
    And dev is pushing new update this week with blocking features

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 05:28 AM
    Try Watcher app
    Its small headless app
    And dev is pushing new update this week with blocking features

Posted via CB10
    That actually looks pretty good. I'll keep an eye out for the new feature before downloading

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 05:43 AM
    I may not be keeping up but word on the street and CB is that so far, BB has not provided the needed features to allow the blocking of INDIVIDUAL numbers. Please, someone correct me if I am wrong.
    12-16-13 11:53 AM
    I may not be keeping up but word on the street and CB is that so far, BB has not provided the needed features to allow the blocking of INDIVIDUAL numbers. Please, someone correct me if I am wrong.
    That's what my bookie says.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-16-13 12:00 PM
    you are correct,,, in os7, (dunno if they carried it over to "10"), there is a firewall that'll let you block #'s, (call & texts), NOT in your contacts, but that's a overly broad solution,,, the best way to block an individual is contact your carrier or do it via your acct online...
    12-16-13 12:03 PM
    you are correct,,, in os7, (dunno if they carried it over to "10"), there is a firewall that'll let you block #'s, (call & texts), NOT in your contacts, but that's a overly broad solution,,, the best way to block an individual is contact your carrier or do it via your acct online...
    I'm pretty sure not all carriers do that since I've never seen then option on o2 uk

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 03:40 PM
    I'm pretty sure not all carriers do that since I've never seen then option on o2 uk

Posted via CB10
    could be,,, my carrier is in U.S.,,, might be you have to call them in other countries vs. doing it online,,, for awhile that was the only way w/ my carrier, & it was a hassle calling my carrier, w/ my insane xgf using a different # every week to leave 30 mssgs a day,,, eventually they set it up so we could do it online thru our acct...
    12-16-13 05:54 PM
    Check this app called Watcher
    And the dev promised us that blocking feature will be available and the new release will come this week and hope its individual contact blocking

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 08:17 PM