I added my hotmail.com email to my Z10 and I can view the Inbox and other folders, including the Junk mail folder. The problem is when I open the Junk folder, it tells me "No entries in this view" despite the fact I receive mail to this folder on a daily basis. I have tried refreshing, Enabling FolderSync, Choosing to Sync all folders, calendars, contacts etc and still I can not get the Junk mail to refresh.

All other folders appear to show current messages without a problem. I had this problem before the recent OS update and am still having it after updating last night. I have removed and re-added the email account a few times with no luck.

Any ideas? I use an Exclusive mail filter in Hotmail so I only receive mail from my contacts in the Inbox but I periodically have to check Junk for good messages too. I don't want to have to resort to the web browser each time I need to check the Junk mail folder.

Thanks,
    Mike
    05-23-13 05:38 PM
    Maybe delete the account and re-add it. I just checked my Hotmail junk folder.on my Z10 and it shows exactly what's in there

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 06:23 PM
    When you bring up your folders, long press the folder you want and choose the enable option.

Posted via CB10
    andyk350 and YYZ_AKS like this.
    05-23-13 06:31 PM
    When you bring up your folders, long press the folder you want and choose the enable option.

Posted via CB10
    Hey cool, I didn't even notice that since all mine were automatically set up to sync from initial setup, how'd you even find that? I wonder why his would be different then mine ?

Hotmail Junk folder not showing messages-img_00000817.png

Posted via CB10
    YYZ_AKS likes this.
    05-23-13 06:38 PM
    Hey cool, I didn't even notice that since all mine were automatically set up to sync from initial setup, how'd you even find that? I wonder why his would be different then mine ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000817.png 
Views:	273 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	164583

Posted via CB10
    Haha. Glad to help. I didn't know about it until I read your question so I went to my outlook account and simply long pressed to see what would happen and there ya go. that's one of the reasons I like these forums. If a question is asked that I wouldn't have thought of, I'll go have a look to see what I can find out and in the process learn something new about my phone.

Posted via CB10
    tfp likes this.
    05-23-13 06:52 PM
    Haha. Glad to help. I didn't know about it until I read your question so I went to my outlook account and simply long pressed to see what would happen and there ya go. that's one of the reasons I like these forums. If a question is asked that I wouldn't have thought of, I'll go have a look to see what I can find out and in the process learn something new about my phone.

Posted via CB10

Seems to be working fine now. Maybe I just had to give it time...
    cjcampbell likes this.
    05-23-13 10:12 PM
    I just opened another folder which should have tons of recent mail in it and the BlackBerry tells me there is nothing in this view, even after refreshing. Since it seems to eventually update hours later I really don't know how to address the problem. Perhaps it is to do with the first time populating the contents of a folder. We�ll see in time.
    05-23-13 10:18 PM
    Since I touched the Hotmail folders, I can't get my hub to revert back to showing my inbox only. Its now consistently showing all my Hotmail folders in one shot and there doesn't seem to be a default.

I tried long pressing everything I could lol, any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 09:11 AM
    Never mind, found disable sync.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 09:33 AM

Posted via CB10
    Wow didn't notice it XD thanks.

Posted z5
    cjcampbell likes this.
    05-24-13 09:49 AM

Posted via CB10
    This is what I usually do as well when a question comes up that I don't know the answer to off the top of my head. Seems to work the majority of the time
    cjcampbell likes this.
    05-24-13 09:53 AM