Anyone else having trouble with hotmail dropping out of their hub?
    I've deleted the account a couple of times and re-enabled it. The emails reappear then drop out a few minutes later.
    Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 12:12 PM
    Hotmail user checking in.

No issues on my end.

Running Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1725

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 12:47 PM
    What do you mean drop out?

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 12:48 PM
    Anyone else having trouble with hotmail dropping out of their hub?
    I've deleted the account a couple of times and re-enabled it. The emails reappear then drop out a few minutes later.
    Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    i had that in one of the earlier OSs. What OS are you running?
    09-28-13 12:49 PM
    no issues here.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 12:54 PM
    Yes, I'm experiencing this too with my outlook.com. It's also causing my calendar events and contact list to disappear.

Edit:
    I've tried adding/re-adding my outlook.com account. i tried wiping my device too. Problem still persists.
    10.1.0.4181; Rogers
    09-28-13 01:28 PM
    I'm running 10.1.0.4181. Dropping out of my hub as in no emails showing!

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 01:59 PM
    Same problem here for the last three days. I delete the account and re-install, and they come back briefly. Today I was able to see my message list, but when I click an email, it pulls up another email altogether! When I lose access to Hotmail and try to reconfigure the account, it gives an 'unexpected error'. Very frustrating.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 05:43 PM
    My account is only capable of syncing for the last 30days. When I set 'no limit' under accounts in the settings, it starts syncing but then empties by itself. The re-adding produces the unexpected error.

Strange behaviour. Happend last week the first time. My HUB was empty.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 07:42 PM
    My issue was with outlook.com. whenever i had the sync time frame set to anything > than 30 days, sync would mess up for contacts, calendar and email. I just switched the sync timeframe back to "forever" and it seems to be holding steady...
    09-29-13 12:28 AM
    I pulled the battery, and all is right with the world!
    Hope this works for others, or its a co-incidence.....

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 01:28 PM
    Hotmail dropped out twice today. Just did a battery pull...we'll see how long it lasts.
    09-30-13 05:31 PM
    My account is only capable of syncing for the last 30days. When I set 'no limit' under accounts in the settings, it starts syncing but then empties by itself. The re-adding produces the unexpected error.

Strange behaviour. Happend last week the first time. My HUB was empty.

Posted via CB10
    I have the same problem.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 05:46 PM
    I'm having the same as from yesterday. Any tips?
    10-08-13 02:56 AM
    I'm having the same as from yesterday. Any tips?
    Delete the account from your phone and add it back in. When you set it up, select syncing for 30 days (or less) . There is a problem with the forever setting - I'd guess on Hotmail's end.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 02:23 PM
    I have a similar post here. It's because you have it set to forever On the sync. Change to 30 days and it will work.

This started like last week for me, not sure what outlook changed that broke it with the Z10.

Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.4633

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 08:09 PM
    Check the Microsoft help pages. Lots of posts by BB10 users. It might be limited to 30 days now, but that doesn't seem to work for some people. Someone posted a website that checks to see if mobile sites are working correctly, and all the MSN ones were down. Of course, the moderator ignored the information.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 10:09 PM
    This happened to me about two months ago. When I searched the Internet, I found press releases from Hotmail stating it was a temporary issue. It turned out to be true, it only lasted one and half days for me. (longer for others) Do a search and see if anything comes up. I can almost guarantee its a problem on Hotmails end and will clear up fast.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 10:31 PM
    It is interesting to note that on their support page they claim BlackBerry is not supported by Outlook.

outlook.com setup in blackberry z10 - Microsoft Community
    niss63 likes this.
    10-09-13 10:07 AM
    This happened to me about two months ago. When I searched the Internet, I found press releases from Hotmail stating it was a temporary issue. It turned out to be true, it only lasted one and half days for me. (longer for others) Do a search and see if anything comes up. I can almost guarantee its a problem on Hotmails end and will clear up fast.

Posted via CB10
    Same here but it is back again. Conspiracy theory--Microsoft trying to kill off its closest competitor lol.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 11:15 AM
    I'm not having issues with Outlook but seems that it's happening with people with Hotmail.
    Not sure if this might work but my friend tried this when they had issues with their Hotmail. I told them to go to their Hub Email Accounts setting and then re-type in their normal password in the Update Password field. It seemed to have brought all the emails back. Good luck.
    10-09-13 11:29 AM
    I'm not having issues with Outlook but seems that it's happening with people with Hotmail.
    Not sure if this might work but my friend tried this when they had issues with their Hotmail. I told them to go to their Hub Email Accounts setting and then re-type in their normal password in the Update Password field. It seemed to have brought all the emails back. Good luck.
    So what is the difference between the two? I know they said that all accounts would be migrated over to Outlook but one could keep using a Hotmail address. Technically, there is no Hotmail now. Going to www.hotmail.com takes you to an Outlook webpage. I am just wondering then if you were to start a new Outlook account, what would the server be for syncing with devices. Because right now they still have "hotmail" in their names such as m.hotmail.com.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 12:17 PM
    So what is the difference between the two? I know they said that all accounts would be migrated over to Outlook but one could keep using a Hotmail address. Technically, there is no Hotmail now. Going to www.hotmail.com takes you to an Outlook webpage. I am just wondering then if you were to start a new Outlook account, what would the server be for syncing with devices. Because right now they still have "hotmail" in their names such as m.hotmail.com.

Posted via CB10
    Good question. I am wondering what is truly happening with the email servers and services between the 2 (Outlook and Hotmail) underneath. Our email addresses are aliases pointing to the actual servers. What I'm gathering at the moment is that people with the Hotmail addresses have not been synching well so I'm thinking something has not been configured correctly for the migration from Hotmail to Outlook. I haven't investigated in depth so take what I say as a grain of salt. Very surface level analysis.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 11:39 PM