The pathetically biased "reviews" continue from sorry excuses for news outlets. Check this out http://gizmodo.com/5991888/would-you...for-free-today

By the way, mine's preordered from Verizon so I went and played with the Z10 at an AT&T store. At first impression, it seems like I'm going to love this phone. The Hub seems awesome!

Does anyone know if Verizon preorders should arrive on the 28th or ship on that day? My order was in at 7:05 a.m. on preorder day. Wednesday can't come soon enough.
    jessen62 likes this.
    03-22-13 06:43 PM
    How were the reps at AT&T?

Don't think I want to read the article...
    03-22-13 06:46 PM
    I decided to read it and stopped after, "Well, the day maybe probably at least a few people have been waiting for is finally here."

*cursing in my head*
    03-22-13 06:47 PM
    Incredibly lame. But not surprising. Although it's not fair to make a sweeping generalization about all Americans... you Americans aren't making it any easier to hold you in any kind of high regard. Just sayin'.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 06:48 PM
    Stopped reading Gizmodo a long time ago. Tech site for idiots, by idiots.

'Sam Biddle' wins the award for Most Embarrassing Attempt at Journalism.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 06:49 PM
    I'm sure there are just as bad or worse reviews in other countries, no?
    03-22-13 06:50 PM
    Unbelievable. Apparently zero insight, intelligence, or working knowledge of a product is required to be "published" on the internet. That's actually one of the worst I've seen on Gizmodo yet....
    03-22-13 06:54 PM
    Paid by Apple.
    03-22-13 06:58 PM
    Unbelievable. Apparently zero insight, intelligence, or working knowledge of a product is required to be "published" on the internet. That's actually one of the worst I've seen on Gizmodo yet....
    Worst even from Gizmodo? Wow... that's almost impossibly bad.

Posted via CB10
    meltbox360 likes this.
    03-22-13 07:00 PM
    Again, not giving a crap site more traffic by clicking the link.

Posted via CB10
    robkd, trynacu2, Suhailone and 1 others like this.
    03-22-13 07:04 PM
    The pathetically biased "reviews" continue from sorry excuses for news outlets. Check this out Would You Use a BlackBerry Z10 if Someone Gave You One for Free Today?

By the way, mine's preordered from Verizon so I went and played with the Z10 at an AT&T store. At first impression, it seems like I'm going to love this phone. The Hub seems awesome!

Does anyone know if Verizon preorders should arrive on the 28th or ship on that day? My order was in at 7:05 a.m. on preorder day. Wednesday can't come soon enough.
    When linking to a "bad" review, please quote the entire review in your post so that the rest of us dont have to click it to read it ourselves as that just gives that site more hits and generates more $ for them and encourages them to do more negative reviews.

Not much of an article. See below.

Thanks,
    C
    ----------------------------------

Would You Use a BlackBerry Z10 if Someone Gave You One for Free Today? by Ashley Feinberg

Well, the day maybe probably at least a few people have been waiting for is finally here. And excitement levels are, unfortunately for BlackBerry, relatively low if not nonexistent, so the chances of you and yours actively choosing to offer real American currency in exchange for one of these bad boys are equally bleak.

Instead, we ask this question: if some generous BlackBerry benefactor handed you a shiny new free Z10, would you actually use it even then? Is the appeal of free crap enough to overcome the shame of The Scarlet "B?"
    robkd, trynacu2 and 00stryder like this.
    03-22-13 07:07 PM
    Paid by Apple.
    No, too stupid for Apple.

Think 'lad mag' readers, who live a life of unskilled office work and blow their salary on 'hilarious' drunken nights walking around city centres bellowing indecipherable primate noises.

Think that and you have both your target audience, and Gizmodo's editorial.

Posted via CB10
    thawkth and ErinnM like this.
    03-22-13 07:08 PM
    Sam Biddle is a joke.
    03-22-13 07:12 PM
    Sam Biddle is a joke.
    His mere existence coined the term "a torrent of effluent Biddle".

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 07:15 PM
    Again, not giving a crap site more traffic by clicking the link.

Posted via CB10
    Same here.
    CDM76 and anon(5639363) like this.
    03-22-13 07:16 PM
    Paid by Apple.
    I definitely wouldn't say that with Gizmodo's history with apple. Notably the iPhone 4 that got them blacklisted from Apple events.
    03-22-13 07:17 PM
    I decided to read it and stopped after, "Well, the day maybe probably at least a few people have been waiting for is finally here."
    *cursing in my head*
    Now that's too darn funny.
    ErinnM likes this.
    03-22-13 07:19 PM
    What bothers me is that, we keep seeing these articles, and alot of uneducated douches would actually buy into them, thus shifting public opinion and the sad part is that many people won't even give BlackBerry 10 a chance, no matter how good it is. What ever happened to appreciating innovation?

I keep thinking loyal BlackBerry fans, the ex-DROID and apple users, plus word of mouth will over come these attacks, but to be honest the douchery is strong in this day and age
    ErinnM likes this.
    03-22-13 07:20 PM
    Its unfortunate that we have gotten to the point where I'm really not surprised when a new "review" comes out and the reviewer has done no research, barely knows anything about the device, and is some how a fan of one OS over the other. The problem is most of these tech and gadget sites are really just blogs that have become popular and have no real history or credibility to protect. Of course not all are like that (see mobile nations sites)
    03-22-13 07:26 PM
    You sir, just summed up the average reader of overstylized tech blogs focused soley on how sexy a device is to the masses rather than anything technology.

No, too stupid for Apple.

Think 'lad mag' readers, who live a life of unskilled office work and blow their salary on 'hilarious' drunken nights walking around city centres bellowing indecipherable primate noises.

Think that and you have both your target audience, and Gizmodo's editorial.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 07:30 PM
    Really? Americans are not stupid that's a common Canadian condept to make ourselves feel better....I'm thinking that this is great PR! keep posting bogus crap to the point someone says...lets go see this crap....WHOAAAAAH!....End of story
    03-22-13 07:36 PM
    Incredibly lame. But not surprising. Although it's not fair to make a sweeping generalization about all Americans... you Americans aren't making it any easier to hold you in any kind of high regard. Just sayin'.

Posted via CB10
    Someone's opinion of a cell phone puts Americans in low regard with you?! In your own words, that's "incredibly lame".
    03-22-13 07:51 PM
    Really? Americans are not stupid that's a common Canadian condept to make ourselves feel better....I'm thinking that this is great PR! keep posting bogus crap to the point someone says...lets go see this crap....WHOAAAAAH!....End of story
    Uhmmmm. No.
    CDM76 likes this.
    03-22-13 07:51 PM
    Dude I don't know how people can hate on this phone . If it isn't your cup of tea, then fine....

I hate iPhones but I buy it for most of my family members because it fits them.
    CDM76 and ErinnM like this.
    03-22-13 07:54 PM
    Stopped reading Gizmodo a long time ago. Tech site for idiots, by idiots.

'Sam Biddle' wins the award for Most Embarrassing Attempt at Journalism.

Posted via CB10
    This.

I can't believe people even visit Gizmodo these days. You can guess what any review of theirs is going to be simply by which brand they are reviewing. Simply put: they don't "Do" impartiality. Not even close.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 08:02 PM
50 12