Maybe they should put on your bank "Warning, we can't afford developers so don't buy a Z10". Not sure how you can blame BlackBerry for your bank not having an app.

Posted via CB10
    Pretty sure I didn't blame BlackBerry at all. In fact I always see "don't blame BlackBerry for lack of apps" and I don't get it. Nobody is blaming them, just pointing out that apps are missing. Many do blame BlackBerry for other things though such as the playbook and storm. That's fair.
    04-21-13 09:03 PM
    Maybe they should put on your bank "Warning, we can't afford developers so don't buy a Z10". Not sure how you can blame BlackBerry for your bank not having an app.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry but the blame lies squarely on bb. Devs didn't want to waste their time on bb, even with a user base of +/- 80 million.
    04-21-13 09:07 PM
    Sorry but the blame lies squarely on bb. Devs didn't want to waste their time on bb, even with a user base of +/- 80 million.
    Okay so let's say you are correct....all the more reason why these constant threads of "BlackBerry sucks because _____ app isn't available and I require it for whatever" are not necessary. If an app is essential for your ever day existence as some people like to think then you should have done your homework before purchasing the phone. That's like buying a car and then complaining that it's not convertible when you get home. The app argument is getting stale. You buy the phone its up to you to research of it suits your needs and not up to the manufacturer.

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-21-13 09:13 PM
    WHO CARES?

Posts via Z10
    04-21-13 09:16 PM
    Please don't go. We will miss you forever. Why you go to iPhone, android has more cores and apps and screen as big as tv.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 09:23 PM
    I love my z10 but the lack of apps is starting to annoy me. I don't care about playing angry birds or any other games, I own my own business and the most basic apps are just not there.

No banking apps
    No paypal
    Crappy eBay app

I'm not going to list them all but if blackberry wants to compete with other OS's for business customers this needs to change fast. Don't get me wrong I'm going to stick it out and see what happens with the hope that most of these apps come aboard.

Posted via CB10
    Banking = Use browser works great
    Paypal = It is in the payment option so it will be coming as an app I suppose..but for now Browser
    Ebay = don't care about it . I don't use it
    04-21-13 09:35 PM
    Okay so let's say you are correct....all the more reason why these constant threads of "BlackBerry sucks because _____ app isn't available and I require it for whatever" are not necessary. If an app is essential for your ever day existence as some people like to think then you should have done your homework before purchasing the phone. That's like buying a car and then complaining that it's not convertible when you get home. The app argument is getting stale. You buy the phone its up to you to research of it suits your needs and not up to the manufacturer.

Posted via CB10
    Except the op never said bb sucks. Quite the opposite in fact.

I found out I bought a convertible when I noticed the switch that says "open close" on it. All cars should have that option
    04-21-13 09:36 PM
    You know what if that's a reason to switch phones! All the power to you! But please spare me the theatrical exit! And don't post on here!

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 09:38 PM
    Lots of other people have had issues with iphone 5, including tons of random reboots and ridiculously short battery life.
    Google it.

Posted via CB10
    Difference is my iPhone doesn't take 3 hours to charge.
    04-21-13 09:41 PM
    I thought Banking app was made by the bank!!!!
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-21-13 09:46 PM
    Difference is my iPhone doesn't take 3 hours to charge.
    So what is it apps or length of time it takes your battery to charge? Either way you declared blackberry dead so you can go now.

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan and sooman54 like this.
    04-21-13 09:48 PM
    I have an iPod touch that I use for all of my apps that I can't get on the Z10. Almost always near wifi and when I'm not, just turn on mobile hotspot on Z10. Best of both worlds and I only pay for one data plan.
    04-21-13 09:49 PM
    Apps can be looked past. But the bugs and glitches and problems with my 2 Z10s that I had with Verizon... Not worth the headache.

Never had issues like that with my i5
    So why did you switch in the first place? Oh yeah, because IOS is the same boring phone? Also for someone who didn't like the phone, I wonder why you have still been posting on here for 2 hours, not sure about your decision?!!??

Posted via Naked BlackBerry Z10
    habs_fan and sooman54 like this.
    04-21-13 09:53 PM
    My bank is on. It's a good app. Aren't the Apps on the developer side? Can BlackBerry even control that?

Steve, Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 09:54 PM
    You know what if that's a reason to switch phones! All the power to you! But please spare me the theatrical exit! And don't post on here!

Posted via CB10
    You have as much right as I do telling someone not to post here, absolutely none.
    04-21-13 09:55 PM
    Bye!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 09:55 PM
    Hope to talk to you all soon!-preview.jpg

Sent from something
    russworman and R Field like this.
    04-21-13 10:10 PM
    04-21-13 10:10 PM
43 12