I've tried a number of times to get BlackBerry Link to sync my Microsoft Office Outlook work contacts from my desktop.

Had to get an outlook.com account, and import the Desktop contacts into it and then add the outlook.com account to my Z10... but that isn't what I want. I want the functionality of BES at the price of BIS.

Looking at Google Apps for Business, for $5 a month it looks like it will do what I want using my work email.
    04-24-13 07:53 AM
    PINC, this does not allow two way sync of calendar or contacts. Only music, pictures, videos and docs, this is not important to me, these are the toys. I need regular sync of my calender and contacts.

I am meeting with my web administrator and he may have a work around that will work. I will keep you posted.
    04-24-13 08:23 AM
    I've tried a number of times to get BlackBerry Link to sync my Microsoft Office Outlook work contacts from my desktop.

Had to get an outlook.com account, and import the Desktop contacts into it and then add the outlook.com account to my Z10... but that isn't what I want. I want the functionality of BES at the price of BIS.

Looking at Google Apps for Business, for $5 a month it looks like it will do what I want using my work email.
    Just wait another week or so. The desktop sync problem should be resolved in the next version of BB Link. Be patient. It's close!
    04-24-13 08:23 AM
    Outlook sync is coming with further Link updates. This is not a function of the Z10 or BB10, it is the desktop program. RIM/BB is aware of this and releasing incremental updates to Link to give it the functionality BB Desktop has.
    04-24-13 08:26 AM
    I but into that for most of the Zeadaches people are having growing pains as it were. But to release a device minus a component that has been a part of BlackBerry since nearly day one is senseless.

Steve, Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 09:00 AM
    I but into that for most of the Zeadaches people are having growing pains as it were. But to release a device minus a component that has been a part of BlackBerry since nearly day one is senseless.

Steve, Posted via CB10
    Agreed! Why it wasn't in the original build is beyond me!
    04-24-13 09:13 AM
    My biggest qualm is that whenever you reply on the BB10 using ActiveSync, on your desktop Outlook it will not show that you replied to an email (no purple replied arrow or indication).

I've talked to the tech dept and they know of this, and at the moment no way to fix it.
    04-24-13 09:13 AM
    Wrong place, if you are threatening to return your phone, you're suppose to post it on the sticky thread called "Returning my Z10".
    04-24-13 01:24 PM
    Wrong place, if you are threatening to return your phone, you're suppose to post it on the sticky thread called "Returning my Z10".
    I guess I missed that rule. I will put my post there once I decide what to do and if I can get my issue fixed.

Cheers
    04-24-13 01:36 PM
    I don't get the problem. I have outlook for work. I just went to Microsoft Exchange activesync and everything I see on my computer is what I see on my Z10. Including contacts, calendar, memo and tasks.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 01:48 PM
    One last time folks if you are using exchange you have full active sync, I do not have nor have I ever had a Microsoft Exchange serve.

Desktop outlook does not work the same way as exchange, I tried to convert to Microsoft Exchange a few time since getting my Z10 but there is something not working in the active sync. I tried the Outlook.com method mentioned above and it is not fully working as I mentioned.

I WANT IT TO WORK LIKE MY 9810 DID!
    04-24-13 01:57 PM
36 12