finally after 4 months with my z10 all my songs have the correct album art.i have searched these forums for solutions to the album art issue.over the months I tried everything ,I used link and iTunes but my album art was all messed up.i either got all the same album art or only some correct.i used the 2 sync programs from app world no luck.still not 100%.then I did drag and drop after retagging and updating all my iTunes music.i also used file manager to put album art as folder.jpg.this helped some .

but what finally worked for me was copying music from media card to my pc ,reformatting my card .I then used the free download of media monkey to make all the album info correct and with album art,i then used it to sync to my sd card.now all 1100 songs have the correct info and album artwork.thankfully this has been my only issue with the z10.i love my phone.link stinks I now only use it to backup my data.
    07-25-13 11:42 PM
    Media monkey does the trick

douevenCB10?
    07-25-13 11:46 PM
    finally after 4 months with my z10 all my songs have the correct album art.i have searched these forums for solutions to the album art issue.over the months I tried everything ,I used link and iTunes but my album art was all messed up.i either got all the same album art or only some correct.i used the 2 sync programs from app world no luck.still not 100%.then I did drag and drop after retagging and updating all my iTunes music.i also used file manager to put album art as folder.jpg.this helped some .

but what finally worked for me was copying music from media card to my pc ,reformatting my card .I then used the free download of media monkey to make all the album info correct and with album art,i then used it to sync to my sd card.now all 1100 songs have the correct info and album artwork.thankfully this has been my only issue with the z10.i love my phone.link stinks I now only use it to backup my data.
    What's media monkey? And how do I get it? I would like to fix some album art issues of my own.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    07-26-13 12:29 AM
    you can go to mediamonkey .com .they offer 2 versions 1 is free and 1 is paid.you can do a trial service of the pd version also.but I found the free version worked great for me.i took all my music I had on my pc copied them to media monkey.then 1 by 1 I went thru my music added any missing info including album art jpeg.once had gone thru all my 1100 songs I then synced it to my phone using usb cable,the music was transferred to my sd card..wa la all my music was correct.
    07-26-13 01:29 AM