Thanks for the laugh, best story I've heard all day LOL
    03-27-13 12:22 AM
    The guy wanted a Z10. At least he even stayed with T-Mobile because he could have just as easily gone to another carrier and signed a contract with them. This is a win for T-Mobile. Not a loss. People need to stop thinking "oh poor multi-billion dollar profiting carrier, I really should just throw as much money at them as possible so they can continue to pad their wallets with MY hard earned money". I can assure you, these people will live if they cut someone a break every now and then. Sheesh wake up people.
    Sure he could have left, paid his ETF and been on his way. That would have lived up to his contract.

I don't feel sorry for T-mobile in this. (I do feel sorry for the poor rep that had to listen to him though) I do feel that if you make an agreement, you should honor it if you expect them to. If OP's brother had gotten a call from T-mo that they were hiking his bill up because they wanted to, there would be a ridiculous outcry. If her bro wanted a Z10, he could have bought one at full price. Many of us do when we change frequently, and aren't always eligible for upgrades.
    03-27-13 12:27 AM
    I never worked as a rep, but I believe they cannot hang up on you unless you're cursing or yelling, etc. Be all calm and persistent.
    LOL was watching some stand up this morning who said he used to be a rep, he said two swears and you can hang up on them, so he'd egg them on to make em swear so he could hang up.
    03-27-13 12:31 AM
    LOL was watching some stand up this morning who said he used to be a rep, he said two swears and you can hang up on them, so he'd egg them on to make em swear so he could hang up.
    This goes perfectly with your Costanza pic. LOL
    03-27-13 12:34 AM
    That is pretty amazing. Good for him!
    03-27-13 12:42 AM
    welp looks like I need to clear my appt's tomorrow so I can make this same call to sprint."Can I have a Q10.... now?". Sprints business customer service people are too nice to yell at.

Sent from my BlackBerry Curve 3G - Sprint
    03-27-13 01:29 AM
    Sure he could have left, paid his ETF and been on his way. That would have lived up to his contract.

I don't feel sorry for T-mobile in this. (I do feel sorry for the poor rep that had to listen to him though) I do feel that if you make an agreement, you should honor it if you expect them to. If OP's brother had gotten a call from T-mo that they were hiking his bill up because they wanted to, there would be a ridiculous outcry. If her bro wanted a Z10, he could have bought one at full price. Many of us do when we change frequently, and aren't always eligible for upgrades.
    Paying full price isn't an option for him now. He got severely injured at his job and cannot work for at least a year. But I'm not here to tell his life story. Just wanted to share a story I thought was funny.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    Kat0908 likes this.
    03-27-13 07:16 AM
57 123