It was a bit biased, but certainly not enough to get angry about. As many have said, to each their own.

I do wish that BlackBerry would mention that the Z10 can make use of 64GB microSDXC cards so that common misconception can be laid to rest.
    03-16-13 12:16 PM
    lol !!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-16-13 01:43 PM
    What really pissed me off was how she always after highlighting any good feature on the Z10 she always adds "but the difference is barely noticeable" "but the gs3 this, but the gs3 that" and with the gs3 not the same.
    03-16-13 01:45 PM
    "if you're this type of user," than this is a better unit than the other.
    This is the one question everybody should ask themselves before picking a smartphone yet very few rarely do. I too look for this phrase when reading or watching a review. Seems to me that the only place that mentions this is mobile nations and a few others.

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
    03-16-13 01:52 PM
    She is biased, but so are we lol...
    zc1 likes this.
    03-16-13 01:54 PM
    To be honest she should know by now that the s3 is old hat now, seeing as the gs4 has just been announced.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 02:14 PM
    What a joke.
    03-16-13 02:37 PM
    Welcome to the internet! That's why I love Crackberry. Nobody *ever* does that here
    I disagree I find the CB crew to call out BlackBerry out on their short falls and point out when there is another phone with better features.

PS just to clarify I'm talking about Kevin, B1aze, Adam and so forth

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 03:24 AM
    I havent watched the video yet. Im sure I will get around to watching it eventually, but as someone coming from an S3 to the Z10 I can already tell that she is too biased to see the true potential of the Z10.

the Z10 is easy to use. works well 1 handed or 2. the flow of the menu's and the device is just ridiculously fast. the browser... WOW

all I can say is that a lot of people will sit here and defend their phones from the new comer because they want to prove to themselves that they made the right choice in backing a device.

i for one cannot sit here and say that the S3 is neither better or worse than the Z10 but I can say that for my needs the Z10 far out shines the S3. the Hub is an experience in itself that cannot be compared with any OS's out there at this time. the fact that I can access all my emails/texts/twitter etc etc in one spot rather than closing different apps to access them makes it so much faster and direct to the point.

i will say however that since my needs changed for my phone, the S3 was the ideal phone for me when I was more into mobile entertainment and gaming. now that my needs are more about work and emails and such... the Z10 is excellent for my needs.

not to mention the fact that my S3 used to lag while even accessing my text messages or typing one out. like really??????????? you lag while doing the simplest tasks?? sigh..

over all, the Z10 is a beast of a device which when I go around and make suggestions to my customers...i give them the pros and cons of all devices we sell. the Z10 is still first in my eyes as the device to go to.
    03-17-13 03:45 AM
    Don't bother reading them anymore. Had my Z10 for over seven weeks now and know what a great phone it is, so I keep my blood pressure low by ignoring all the naysayers and idiots who report things on it in a biased way because of a stereotypical view that all BlackBerry phones are not cool.

Posted via CB10 via my awesome Z10
    03-17-13 05:05 AM
35 12