I've set my Notifications Mode to "Vibrate" which, until last week, worked as it should - messages and phonecalls only made the phone vibrate. However, beginning last Thursday, even when the phone is in "Vibrate" mode, all the notification sounds are still being heard. I've restarted, pulled the battery, toggled from "Vibrate" to "Silent" to other modes, and the problem still persists. Very annoying. Any ideas what could be causing this? I installed "Blaq" recently. Could that be causing an issue?

Thanks in advance for any help!
    05-06-13 10:49 AM
    Problem is with certain apps. Just like the current Skype if you sideload it, the sound profile does not control it
    05-06-13 10:54 AM
    Problem is with certain apps. Just like the current Skype if you sideload it, the sound profile does not control it
    If I understand you correctly, that's not my issue. It affects the entire system, not just one app. So all my emails, texts, even phonecalls make notification sounds even when the system is put into "Vibrate" mode. Anyone else?
    05-06-13 12:30 PM
    My hubby is also having a similar issue. Profile is set to vibrate but once it's charging he gets sound notifications for some calls. It's puzzling because I don't have that issue.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 12:47 PM
    My hubby is also having a similar issue. Profile is set to vibrate but once it's charging he gets sound notifications for some calls. It's puzzling because I don't have that issue.

Hmmm. My issue occurs both charging and when it's not. It must be a software problem, but what would cause this to begin happening? Does anyone else use "Blaq" and have issues?

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 01:03 PM
    Go to sound notifications, then at the bottom select other apps, find your application in question and set it individually. Let me know if it works

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 01:06 PM
    Go to sound notifications, then at the bottom select other apps, find your application in question and set it individually. Let me know if it works

Maybe I'm not being clear. The issue isn't with one specific app. It's with all my apps. Doesn't putting the phone into "Vibrate" mode universally put every app into that mode? It should. But my Z10 isn't. I'm currently in "Vibrate", put still hear notification sounds for all basic system functions. This just started happening last week. It's really beginning to irk me, too.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 01:09 PM
    Maybe I'm not being clear. The issue isn't with one specific app. It's with all my apps. Doesn't putting the phone into "Vibrate" mode universally put every app into that mode? It should. But my Z10 isn't. I'm currently in "Vibrate", put still hear notification sounds for all basic system functions. This just started happening last week. It's really beginning to irk me, too.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 01:10 PM