someone experience this?
    I have Z10 STL100-2, this is a used phone from someone else,
    it works perfectly normal beside battery a but warm, but I can't reboot (shut down and boot up again) normally, as it shutdown normally but display red blinks (2 and 4 short blinks) after shut down (sometime but not always), I can't power up it again unless I have to remove the battery and plug it in again then it will boot up normally and runs fine after,

is there any problem with anything? should I reload the OS? btw its on 10.3.1.1779 already,

also when I check the about page the LTE operating bands capability display "no information available". but I can use data and it connects to 4G,

pls recommend what to do, thanks
    07-05-15 03:58 AM
    someone experience this?
    I have Z10 STL100-2, this is a used phone from someone else,
    it works perfectly normal beside battery a but warm, but I can't reboot (shut down and boot up again) normally, as it shutdown normally but display red blinks (2 and 4 short blinks) after shut down (sometime but not always), I can't power up it again unless I have to remove the battery and plug it in again then it will boot up normally and runs fine after,

is there any problem with anything? should I reload the OS? btw its on 10.3.1.1779 already,

also when I check the about page the LTE operating bands capability display "no information available". but I can use data and it connects to 4G,

pls recommend what to do, thanks
    Connect device via USB to PC and open BlackBerry Link. Hitting factory settings. After the device restart will process for OS update. Don't restore back files.

Z10/STL100-2/10.3.2.2339
    07-05-15 08:43 AM
    Connect device via USB to PC and open BlackBerry Link. Hitting factory settings. After the device restart will process for OS update. Don't restore back files.

Z10/STL100-2/10.3.2.2339
    thanks, tried and reload os successfully, then reboot it too, seems to solved the problem,

but after using the phone for a while, and before I have inserted an SD cards and NFC large files has problem finishing the transfer and read on the forum removing the SD solves the problem, and its true, but now after shutting down the phone, when powering-on it via power button brings back the 2-4 red blink and I have to remove the battery then after inserting back the battery the phone power up itself, and it works flawlessly,

any hints what seems to be the problem?
    07-05-15 11:14 AM