I have a Z10 it hasn't made a year as yet since I bought it. I got my 10.2.1 OS update on Tuesday and since then my contacts have been deleted and it refuses to save any new contacts. When I select my contacts icon it shows add new contact. I saw on the forum that an OS reload should fix it but I have done this three times and all three times the following message is received when the status reaches 98% "An error has occurred while downloading software for your device. Please verify your internet connection or try again later, if it persists." This is done via Blackberry Link
    On my phone screen I am now seeing BlackBerry 10 OS error codes - US. Erroe code bb10-0015

I followed the following help from blackberry site
    http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...istHelperImpl#
    Can someone assist me please.
    Last edited by kurtjl; 01-30-14 at 02:16 PM.
    01-30-14 12:30 PM
    I have a Z10 it hasn't made a year as yet since I bought it. I got my 10.2.1 OS update on Tuesday and since then my contacts have been deleted and it refuses to save any new contacts. When I select my contacts icon it shows add new contact. I saw on the forum that an OS reload should fix it but I have done this three times and all three times the following message is received when the status reaches 98% "An error has occurred while downloading software for your device. Please verify your internet connection or try again later, if it persists." This is done via Blackberry Link
    On my phone screen I am now seeing BlackBerry 10 OS error codes - US. Erroe code bb10-0015
    Can someone assist me please.
    Reload the OS via Link
    01-30-14 12:41 PM
    I am doing that via link and that is the message i am getting when it reaches 98%
    01-30-14 12:46 PM
    Have you tried basic troubleshooting like restarting your PC and doing a reset on your device with both Volume keys?

When you select Reload Software in Link, does it download the OS fresh every time. Just wondering if maybe it's using the same corrupt download every time. (I've never had to to use Reload Software with Link personally.) Check your PC to see if you can find the OS update installed, and if so Uninstall via Control Panel.

Regardless, if you go to BBRY website, there's a way to reload the OS via their website instead of via Link.
    01-30-14 12:47 PM
    Reload the OS via Link
    He said he's done that 3 times.
    AngryEdmontonian likes this.
    01-30-14 12:48 PM
    He said he's done that 3 times.
    Come on, I did't read the WHOLE post.
    Elite1 likes this.
    01-30-14 12:58 PM
    I tried on two separate laptops with the latest download of link. I also tried the volume keys reset.
    01-30-14 01:01 PM
    OP, are your contacts synced or saved via gmail or have a copy of the contacts in any other way to retrieve them?

If so, this is what I would do and I'm not saying that it is a solution but it is totally up to you OP if you wanna go thru with it:

Security Wipe from Z10>>Delete BlackBerry Link and download+install latest Link>>Update to 10.2.1 via Link or OTA>>Add Gmail account and sync contacts or just select restore/add contacts (address book) via Link from previous BlackBerry handset backup/migrant file or add copy of contacts via SD Card

Hope it'll work

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 01:18 PM
    Try using the Leak Autoloader (same as official) but the file resides on computer and runs smoother.

Or you can now download and load using Sachesi.

Threads on both of those options.
    01-30-14 01:31 PM
    I did download the latest version of Blackberry Link and its when the update 10.2.1 is trying to reload the error occurs at 98%
    Phone will not startup and displays an image with a link to www.bberror.com
    Last edited by kurtjl; 01-30-14 at 02:13 PM.
    01-30-14 02:02 PM
    I will try the leak autoloader thanks. will let you know if successful.
    01-30-14 02:03 PM
    Just to let you all know that the phone is back up and running. I reloaded an old leak autoloader and it recified the problem.
    AngryEdmontonian and FF22 like this.
    01-31-14 05:54 AM
    Autoloader more powerful than link :yess:

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 05:57 AM