Does anyone know how to turn off this notification? It shows up whenever I have anything less than full wifi connectivity, and its driving me mad!

HELP  - Wifi connection limited hub notification-34xnw94.jpg

Thanks in advance
    04-20-13 04:57 AM
    I don't think so. I only ever see that when I'm connected to a bad connection. If you're at home and it is doing that, I say restart your router. While at home you shouldn't have a dip on service. Unless you have a home phone and it is wireless. If so change the WIFI router to channel 11, versus current 6...
    04-20-13 06:29 AM
    This thing is indeed very annoying, especially for someone like me who goes in and out of my office several times a day. It's always popping up and I can't find any option to disable it or at least stop it from appearing in the Hub.
    If anyone has an answer please let us know.
    05-24-13 03:19 PM
    I don't think so. I only ever see that when I'm connected to a bad connection. If you're at home and it is doing that, I say restart your router. While at home you shouldn't have a dip on service. Unless you have a home phone and it is wireless. If so change the WIFI router to channel 11, versus current 6...
    I also had this problem since I bought my Z10 and this is what resolved it for me. Just had to hit the reset button at the back of my router and it worked flawlessly after, with no message showing up.

Wanted to say thank you Moderator, signed up to tell you, this site will be useful I feel!
    05-27-13 12:11 AM