So I set up smart dialing using the feature on my z10 and set extention code to 3 digits and input the office extention access number I can no longer call city services at 311. This is the number we have to use to call into the city for all services. I can call ext for coworkers. Perfectly but can't call 411 information or 311 for city services

Any help. Would. Be great frustrated. At the moment as this feature was great on my bold so I didn't have to call through reception.
    04-02-13 06:39 PM
    So I set up smart dialing using the feature on my z10 and set extention code to 3 digits and input the office extention access number I can no longer call city services at 311. This is the number we have to use to call into the city for all services. I can call ext for coworkers. Perfectly but can't call 411 information or 311 for city services

Any help. Would. Be great frustrated. At the moment as this feature was great on my bold so I didn't have to call through reception.
    311 eh? You wouldn't happen to be in Philly would you? I am also, or if not, then my city also does that! Anyways, I think the only solution is to turn off smart dialing.
    04-13-13 03:50 PM
    I have used Smart Dialing to set up an office extention access number, and like the efficiency in just storing and "smart" dialing the extension only. Like the OP, I now can't dial the 4-digit toll-free numbers locally.

Does anyone know how I can over-write or manually disable smart dialing on an ad hoc basis, without making any changes in my setting?
    06-16-13 11:18 AM
    Don't know if it will work, but y'all should check out ShortcutME app, and ask the dev there, Vijik, if there is a way to automate it via a macro through his app.

Just scroll through recent posts, his app thread is usually very active.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 03:00 PM