2 weeks ago i had a problem wherein my z10 shows a thin dead pixel on the screen i thought that it is some. 1925 leak problem, after i reinstall the leak. Since the official 10.2.1 has not yet available in the Philippines, still the dead pixels problem not solve, after having a fresh leak running i tried the picture password thingy, it was fun to unlock your device in front of everyone else without them knowledge what the hell I just did. My sister persistently force her way to unlock my device until she wipe out the data of my smartphone after 10 attempts, now i once again install the latest leak but after that my smartphone shows a lot of problems, the messenger in the hub shows a white blank screen for about a minute, android apps not installing and the likes and everything ****ty, well i love and boasts the phone to others who thinks that I have the phone of the gods. What do you think is the problem here? Help please

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 12:36 AM
    If the pixel is really dead, you would need to use your warranty. But first download BB Virtual Expert from BBWorld. It is free and it can test the screen and lots of other aspects of the phone.

You might want to try another restart and if that does not work, download the OS again or use the leak or Sachesi to get it

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    01-31-14 11:02 AM