04-27-13 04:09 PM
47 12
tools
    I totally agree with you, and i do love multitasking on phones, i do not use apps very often and i always have my ipad for games as well!
    04-25-13 07:56 PM
    Thank you!! i will talk to my carrier about it and see what they can do for me!
    04-25-13 07:57 PM
    i need a phone to havee a great keyboard, alarm system, facebook and twitter, a weather network app and a good selection of songs to download and listen to
    Well there's a problem. The Z10 has ONE alarm. You saw that correctly. ONE alarm. The facebook app is not as advanced as the iOS version.
    04-25-13 08:02 PM
    Thank you!! i will talk to my carrier about it and see what they can do for me!
    04-25-13 09:09 PM
    can you change that alarm? or can it only be set to one time and only one time? that is weird i wonder why they did that one alarm thing
    04-25-13 09:11 PM
    It's a obvious decision, the z10 blows the iph5 to smithereens

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 09:14 PM
    i definitely have grown incredibly tired of the boring ios system the iphone has. I am so ready to learn a more interesting os system and i loved blackberry phones before blackberry went down a little. I think that the z10 would be an amazing phone! thank you everyone for posting extremely helpful replies! im so clear on how this great this phone is now!
    the Z10 is indeed amazing.
    04-25-13 09:18 PM
    can you change that alarm? or can it only be set to one time and only one time? that is weird i wonder why they did that one alarm thing
    You can manually reset the alarm as much as you need to. But for people like me who wake up at different times depending on the day of the week it would be nice to be able to set multiple alarms for different days of the week. It's not something that will make me give up my Z10 though, I love this phone. I just set a calendar reminder for the other alarms.

Posted via CB10
    marrobinson likes this.
    04-25-13 09:22 PM
    Its a great phone. You will love the gestures!! Its something new, and easy to learn. This is coming from a guy you had and iphone 5.
    marrobinson likes this.
    04-25-13 09:22 PM
    Don't get the z10. Gave up my iPhone 5 for it and 2 weeks later was back on the iPhone. Don't regret it a bit.
    04-25-13 09:36 PM
    The z10 keep you moving and it's really does. With this phone u can do everything what iPhone 5 can't do. Save data where u want, send more than 1 PDF via Email, easier work with exel, PowerPoint and docs than iPhone 5, download everything from the Browser, send files via Bluetooth(i miss this feature), the keyboard is Amazingggg,, I really love the hub, it's very fast, has a really good signal strange, removeable battery, multitasking, peek and flow (I like the swipe gesture) and lots more things. You have to try it out.

I am coming from iPhone 5 too.

Posted via Zzzzzzzzzz10
    04-25-13 10:05 PM
    micro sim card!

and...

YES! you should
    04-25-13 10:06 PM
    Oh thats perfect that is has a micro SIM card! Wait do iPhone5s have a micro SIM card too? I think i will try it out! Thanks everyone!
    04-25-13 10:22 PM
    Let's be honest, The Z10 makes you think differently about a phone period. The way it navigates, multitasking, and communication. No other phone is a replica of this OS--period.

Keep in mind that this device is utility first, play second. If you are not into apps as much as other OS'S, then this is a good device to test out .

Good luck on your choice.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 10:25 PM
    Z10 uses micro simcard while iPhone 5 uses nano simcard which os smaller than a microsim.

My advice for you is you should buy the Z10, pronto. You won't regret it since it's a new but easy to learn OS.

For me it's called Z10 coz of the following reasons:
    1. Awesome keyboard
    2. Fast and fluid OS
    3. Nice swiping gestures
    4. Excellent browser with real flash support
    5. True multitasking power
    6. Removable battery
    7. Great messaging capability
    8. Good hub
    9. Peek
    10. Best design & feels good to hold

The only thing negative to me is the apps selection. But overall, it's the only phone in the market today that suits my needs.

I love my Z10!!!
    04-26-13 12:10 AM
    See i think that the z10 would be a good phone for me because i dont really like playing games on my phone anyway, occasionally but usually only like once a week not even. So i believe that the lack of games and stuff wouldn't be a problem for me
    04-26-13 07:42 AM
    Yes!

Posted vai CB10 - STL 100-01
    04-26-13 07:54 AM
    I've switched after using Android for years, this is my first blackberry and I am glad I did. I've had the phone for 9 days and it's been updated twice, and it gets better with each one. I feel like I learn something new every day. Switch you won't regret it.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 08:00 AM
    I have tried them all. Ios, android and wp8. I keep coming back to blackberry. It just works the way I do. Went to z10 from a 9810 keyboard. I type faster on a virtual than a physical and with more accuracy.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 08:17 AM
    Hey everyone! So now i have the problem of asking my parents and them letting me get a z10! What should i say so they let me?
    04-27-13 09:41 AM
    Lol... that, my dear, is up to you.

Tell them it is a matter of life or death! Lol. I kid...

Posted via CB10
    marrobinson likes this.
    04-27-13 03:41 PM
    Hi there, I just joined the community today and I'm glad to find someone who is facing similar doubts as I did.

I owned an iPhone for the last 3 years and never had a BlackBerry before. After a long research, I decided to quit with the iPhone and for about 2 weeks now I'm a satisfied BlackBerry Z10 user.

The phone is fantastic, and if you are tired of making typing mistakes or noticing that 9 out of 10 persons around you hold and iPhone, give the Z10 a chance.

I do suggest that you try it on a store before making a blind purchase, although I know that you will only understand and love the Z10 once you have it at home on your own pace.

I'm developing a small review for users that, just like you, are considering to change platforms completely and are wondering if it is a good idea.

Hope to share with you soon.

Welcome!

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 04:09 PM
47 12