I currently have an iphone 5, and i used to be a blackberry user. I have seen the z10 and have been really impressed by everything about it! Ive grown tired of the iphones simplistic operating system. I have recently been really researching about the z10 a lot, but i still can not come to a decision about whether to buy it or not! So i need help! Please tell me the best and worst things about the z10 and if i should buy it! If i would buy it i would certainly buy it off of kijiji. Also what is the sim card like? I will appreciate all helpful answers!
    04-25-13 07:03 PM
    You're not the only one that comes on here . . Try searching the forums there's plenty of answers. No need to make another similar thread.

Posted via CB10
    gzkpez likes this.
    04-25-13 07:05 PM
    I was at work the other day and while on speaker phone, Viewed edited and re-sent a pdf.

Nuff said.
    04-25-13 07:06 PM
    I suggest you go in person and actually hold it, use it for a bit then decide. It is a solid device, and I enjoy mine.

But you should really try it out for yourself first.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z10.
    marrobinson likes this.
    04-25-13 07:07 PM
    I am a simple and straight forward person... I say: YES
    marrobinson likes this.
    04-25-13 07:10 PM
    I've always been a BlackBerry user, but when I found out I can access my school assignments and be able to complete full assignment directly on my z10 without using a laptop or desktop I was sold.
    Not to mention that I can sync my folders and I mean all my folders through Box and ever note and BlackBerry Link through my wifi is a another reason why I'm sold. Honestly when they say it keeps you moving it really does. I think it's the most productive phone om the market.
    Now you just have to decided if you want to wait for the Q10 or opt for the full touch screen. There is a con though and there always will be, once you switch you won't consider anything else to par, and there isn't as many apps as the app store with Apple, but give it time.

Posted via CB10
    marrobinson and OTCHRussell like this.
    04-25-13 07:11 PM
    If you want to be free from iTunes and don't need an app for every single task, then yes!

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 07:17 PM
    thanks for this! that is actually a super good reply and that might just might persuade me! i never used apps all that much on my iphone just twitter and facebook which i noticed are already on the phone, i really just use the basic apps. Its great to know that so many people love this phone and are giving honest answers!
    04-25-13 07:20 PM
    If you are an app person then definitely check to make sure they have your apps right now. But the browser is awesome and can replace more apps.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    Last edited by ErinnM; 04-26-13 at 08:37 AM.
    04-25-13 07:23 PM
    sorry im lacking knowledge in this area... how could i try out the phone first? Whats the best way to do this? Thanks for the reply!
    04-25-13 07:23 PM
    I have never been a BBerry user and 100% do not miss my previous Android phones. This is a great phone.
    marrobinson likes this.
    04-25-13 07:27 PM
    Best phone ever designed and an amazing Os. I have used a galaxy a3 and iPhone 4a, and this is amazing.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 07:28 PM
    Are you used to physical keyboards back when you were a BlackBerry user? You may want to wait for the Q10...

But on the other end, you also used an Iphone, so the touchscreen Z10 is going to appeal to you with the bigger screen size (perfect for late night movie marathons).

Either way you should look to get a BlackBerry 10 device, period.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Speedygi; 04-26-13 at 03:36 AM.
    04-25-13 07:32 PM
    sorry im lacking knowledge in this area... how could i try out the phone first? Whats the best way to do this? Thanks for the reply!
    It took me 3 days of use and tinkering to really appreciate the phone. The hardest decision for me was what colour I wanted. You literally experience the flow on this phone.

Posted via CB10
    hobbyboy#CB likes this.
    04-25-13 07:34 PM
    yea i think that i would really love the large screen of the z10! and that amazing keyboard! ive tried it out on just those ones in the store and they seem really great! So much better than the iphone keyboard
    04-25-13 07:38 PM
    Yes! i feel thats going to be hard for me too! but i looove the way the phone works! the hub is a really really great feature
    04-25-13 07:40 PM
    It's navigating through the user interface that really helps distinguish this phone from the rest.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 07:42 PM
    What do you need a phone to do?
    04-25-13 07:43 PM
    1 thing: if you cannot live without specific apps, make sure they are on the Z10 before you buy it. Otherwise, I'm sure over time, the app world will become huge, as it has continued to grow since its launch.

Now, if you have grown tired of the iphone, I think you should definitely get the Z10. Most people who don't like the Z10, if it's not for the lack of their usual fav apps, it's because subconsciously, they were not ready for a change, are too lazy to or do not want to learn a new OS. They come here and talk about how "I can't do this, I can't do that, and these are all the things that my iphone did that the Z10 doesn't", like BlackBerry was supposed to replicate the ios and write "BlackBerry" on it.

So if you are ready for a positive, fresh, and user friendly change, yes, my advice is for you to give the Z10 a try. Watch YouTube videos, check it out in a store such as best buy or something, or just buy it online and wait to be surprised at what comes in the mail! Lol...

Bottom line, I'm happy with it, it is not perfect, but with each update, it will get better and better, and the app store keep growing, maybe slowly, but most likely surely :-)

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 07:45 PM
    1 thing: if you cannot live without specific apps, make sure they are on the Z10 before you buy it. Otherwise, I'm sure over time, the app world will become huge, as it has continued to grow since its launch.

Now, if you have grown tired of the iphone, I think you should definitely get the Z10. Most people who don't like the Z10, if it's not for the lack of their usual fav apps, it's because subconsciously, they were not ready for a change, are too lazy to or do not want to learn a new OS. They come here and talk about how "I can't do this, I can't do that, and these are all the things that my iphone did that the Z10 doesn't", like BlackBerry was supposed to replicate the ios and write "BlackBerry" on it.

So if you are ready for a positive, fresh, and user friendly change, yes, my advice is for you to give the Z10 a try. Watch YouTube videos, check it out in a store such as best buy or something, or just buy it online and wait to be surprised at what comes in the mail! Lol...

Bottom line, I'm happy with it, it is not perfect, but with each update, it will get better and better, and the app store keep growing, maybe slowly, but most likely surely :-)

Posted via CB10
    I couldn't said it any better!!! Perfect summary and info about the z10 and good evening!!! Lol

V. Taylor via Z10!!!
    EarthyBerry likes this.
    04-25-13 07:49 PM
    i need a phone to havee a great keyboard, alarm system, facebook and twitter, a weather network app and a good selection of songs to download and listen to
    04-25-13 07:50 PM
    thoroughly check through the foums at reviews, bad and good.
    check google
    make sure the BB10 OS has what you need and want

THEN buy it...
    don't become one of the many complainers...

ty
    marrobinson likes this.
    04-25-13 07:52 PM
    i need a phone to havee a great keyboard, alarm system, facebook and twitter, a weather network app and a good selection of songs to download and listen to
    Well what that said you need to get the z10 or wait for the q10 its up to you and every carrier has return policy so at least keep it for a few days see if you like it and if not return it. It's as simply as that!!

V. Taylor via Z10!!!
    04-25-13 07:53 PM
    If a (slightly) better camera is important to you, you have other Apple devices, you don't store a lot of things on your phone, and having a massive amount of development available to you is make/break- go with an iPhone.

If convenience in use, multitasking, quickly being able to jump back and forth between screens, if productivity is important to you, and getting the majority of your accessories online is okay - go with the Z10.

I have used both a lot, and I really like the iPhone 5. Ultimately though I don't own any other Apple products - so the proprietary chargers and iTunes would be a pain for me, and I primarily use my phone for texting, music, social networking, documents, and internet browser use...not big on apps. So my choice is the Z10.
    godsgift123 likes this.
    04-25-13 07:53 PM
    i definitely have grown incredibly tired of the boring ios system the iphone has. I am so ready to learn a more interesting os system and i loved blackberry phones before blackberry went down a little. I think that the z10 would be an amazing phone! thank you everyone for posting extremely helpful replies! im so clear on how this great this phone is now!
    04-25-13 07:55 PM
47 12