I just got a Z10. I am planning to get a Screen protector for it. But I am not sure which one would protect my phone better.
    1) Zagg InvisibleShield HD (costs $19.99)
    2) iShieldz (costs $19.97)
    I am a person who scratches and mishandles the device pretty much every day. so I would want one that can make it last the longest.(as in without scratches and falls and stuff)
    Do you have any previous experience and help me out?
    Thanks

PS: This is my first post on Crackberry
    01-22-14 09:22 AM
    I use Tech Armor, they have 2, the anti glare and the other glossy one.

It is $6 from amazon and it is really great, the anti glare is also an anti fingerprint one and this was selling point for me, but if you are abusive then J suggest using it with some sort of case also, I use a seido one

Hope this helps

Digicel Jamaica Official10.2.1.1925 release
    01-22-14 10:21 AM
    Zagg is good but don't like their warranty for Canadians, shipping for replacement is same as buying a new one

Q10 with 10.2.1.1925 Leak Installed
    01-22-14 10:24 AM
    I use the Zagg HD on my Z10 (put it on in February when I got the phone) and it's awesome - feels like glass and has kept my screen scratch-free so far!. I would highly recommend it. I also used Zagg on my previous Torch and Curve with no issues, but I have no experience with ishieldz.
    01-22-14 10:40 AM
    As far as I know, they're pretty much the same product, I've had two Zaggs, one for my old phone, and one for my z10. I had a problem with that z10 and when I got it replaced, I transferred it to my new phone

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 10:54 AM

It is $6 from amazon and it is really great, the anti glare is also an anti fingerprint one and this was selling point for me, but if you are abusive then J suggest using it with some sort of case also, I use a seido one

Hope this helps

+1 for the tech armor. Just installed the last night & finger print free!!.
    01-22-14 11:42 AM
    I went to Xtremeguards.com and ordered 2 Z30 full body protectors. With coupon code 90off2, you get 90% off your entire purchase of 2 or more.

They are $10.99 regularly, so they end up $1 after the rebate. I put it on two days ago and so far I love it.

Can't go wrong for the price. Hell, order 10 of them.

Attachment 240744
    01-22-14 12:07 PM

Hope this helps

I got ArmorSuit Military Shield from amazon which I guess is similar...i got it when the z10 1st came out and after seeing a demo of it on YouTube I went for it... aside from the $10 price at the time what sold me on it was the lifetime warranty. if it should ever get scratched permanently (it "heals itself) they will send you a replacement free of charge... i can attest to this as I didn't follow initial directions when installing (MUST let dry 24hrs) it ended up having a bunch of scratches (i keep in my pocket with keys and change)... i emailed them and they sent me another within a week.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 04:03 PM
    I had a Zagg HD on my Z10 And ripped it off. It didn't go anywhere near edge to edge, and it never absorbed the micro-bubbles.
    I ended up getting the Skinomi screen protector and am much happier with it. It goes almost edge to edge, and I was able to get bubbles out by lifting 2 corners and laying them back down with no side effects.

You will probably buy a couple of different brands in your pursuit of which one is best for you.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    01-22-14 08:40 PM
    my favorite is the Evolution Labs Rhino Shield. I've tried the ZAGG stuff and disliked it on every phone i've tried it on. The Rhino Shield is a bit more expensive but worth every penny.
    01-22-14 09:14 PM
    I did the same. Well worth it for the price.
    01-22-14 09:20 PM
    Here is the one I got...

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 09:36 PM
    I got a glass screen protector and also one for my wife's iPhone.. the one for the iPhone is perfect it looks just like a screen and clear.. the one I got for the z10 is noticeable too small and a corner does not lay down fully.

So I just ordered xtreem guards like mentioned above 2.10 shipped for just the fronts x3

I had stealth skin for my pre3 and it was much better than the zaggs I had previously. I look forward to seeing how the xtreem work out.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 10:13 PM