hello eveyone i updated my z10 to 10.2 but i tried to go back again to the oficial previous version and i did a restore datos ( wiped it ) and when it turned on i found out tha im still on 10.2 OS ... so please if u know hw to restore my device as new pls tell me
    09-12-13 08:16 AM
    Do you know which version your carrier is running? If so, you can search the autoloader for the corresponding version and run it.

If not, you can brick your device. Run the autoloader for whichever version you have and unplug it while it's running, now the phone won't boot. Next, unplug it and plug it back, open link and hit the "reload device software " button. Wait, and presto.

There are other ways, but I find this one easier.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    xales likes this.
    09-12-13 08:25 AM
    im trying it now with bb link..i hope it works
    Do you know which version your carrier is running? If so, you can search the autoloader for the corresponding version and run it.

If not, you can brick your device. Run the autoloader for whichever version you have and unplug it while it's running, now the phone won't boot. Next, unplug it and plug it back, open link and hit the "reload device software " button. Wait, and presto.

09-12-13 08:44 AM
    ok i fixed it but via the BB web ... something new to know just contacted the usb and clicked on update then they delted the current version and installed the last oficial one thnk you again

09-12-13 09:14 AM