I update my z10 stl100-1 with the official release.....of OS 10.2.1.1925....after the update..i was unable to install apk files through my file manager or snap...it shows my endless processing..sideloading bar files no more work..instead freeze the phone..also I downloaded some apps from the app world but they refused working...e.g badoo...also I turned ON install apps from other sources from settings but... my apk files wont still install.... help me please..the phone seems useless..i have wiped it several times but it wont still install
    02-02-14 11:10 PM
    Did you "sideload" Snap with a pc? If you try to download snap from your browser on your phone it will not work...
    I update my z10 stl100-1 with the official release.....of OS 10.2.1.1925....after the update..i was unable to install apk files through my file manager or snap...it shows my endless processing..sideloading bar files no more work..instead freeze the phone..also I downloaded some apps from the app world but they refused working...e.g badoo...also I turned ON install apps from other sources from settings but... my apk files wont still install.... help me please..the phone seems useless..i have wiped it several times but it wont still install
    02-02-14 11:21 PM
    Did you "sideload" Snap with a pc? If you try to download snap from your browser on your phone it will not work...
    I sideload snap through PC but still yet when I try to install downloaded apps from snap..still shows endless processing....i even turned ON install apps from other sources on my normal phone settings.... not only apk files even my workin bar files before the update will install but wont open.. and also some normal apps from BlackBerry app world like badoo will install but wont open
    02-02-14 11:29 PM
    Did you do a hard reset yet?
    02-02-14 11:42 PM
    Did you do a hard reset yet?
    sorry for posting many times....am just so messed up because of how the phone is...and I havent been getting replys except for urs .. how do I do hard reset? ...I did a security wipe couple of times but still
    02-02-14 11:49 PM
    Hold both volume keys for 10-15 sec

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 01:36 AM
    I have the same issue all the ported apps stopped working and non of my previous android apps worked after the update (10.2.1.537)
    I even did a "security wipe" and no luck, just get stuck after i hit "open installer" in the processing phase =/
    02-03-14 01:40 AM
    If all else fails then reload the OS. Can't hurt.
    02-03-14 02:10 AM
    Ill do that when i get back from school..
    But how do you reload the OS?
    02-03-14 02:11 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=887047

Download the appropriate OS from the above thread, extract it to your pc and run the autoloader. There will be instructions in the thread as well.
    02-03-14 02:35 AM
    Lengend presents 10.2.1.1925 for all Q and Z - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Download the appropriate OS from the above thread, extract it to your pc and run the autoloader. There will be instructions in the thread as well.
    Do you reckon I could reload through the Blackberry Link instead? I have the option there...
    02-03-14 08:47 PM
    I solved the problem!

I reloaded the OS through Blackberry Link and everything works perfectly!

Thanks for the help =)
    02-04-14 03:48 AM