I used Blackberry link to transfer my files from my bold 9900 to my blackberry Z10. Everything transferred smoothly, except my voice notes. I read that voice notes should be in the Blackberry Remember app, however I can't find any of my old voice notes there! All I can see are my old memos from my Bold 9900. Can anyone help me in finding my old voice notes?? Thanks!
    04-02-13 09:23 AM
    I used Blackberry link to transfer my files from my bold 9900 to my blackberry Z10. Everything transferred smoothly, except my voice notes. I read that voice notes should be in the Blackberry Remember app, however I can't find any of my old voice notes there! All I can see are my old memos from my Bold 9900. Can anyone help me in finding my old voice notes?? Thanks!
    I found my old voice notes in Blackberry link under all music mixed in with my old ringtones. I came from a 9700 running os 6 so it may not be the same
    04-02-13 09:37 AM
    I found my old voice notes in Blackberry link under all music mixed in with my old ringtones. I came from a 9700 running os 6 so it may not be the same
    Wasn't Blackberry Link supposed to move my voice notes automatically to my Z10 (just like it did with my videos & pics)? So do you suggest I go back and do it all over again or what? Thanks
    04-02-13 10:09 AM
    Wasn't Blackberry Link supposed to move my voice notes automatically to my Z10 (just like it did with my videos & pics)? So do you suggest I go back and do it all over again or what? Thanks
    Don't bother doing it again, it will likely do the same thing. I would just drag and drop them into the new voice notes folder (/media/voice) and see if that works. I ended up deleting mine as they were no longer relevant, so I cannot test it.
    04-02-13 10:30 AM
    Don't bother doing it again, it will likely do the same thing. I would just drag and drop them into the new voice notes folder (/media/voice) and see if that works. I ended up deleting mine as they were no longer relevant, so I cannot test it.
    Thanks I'll try doing this and see if it works!
    04-02-13 11:10 AM