Can anyone help. Everything marvellous with my Z10.... except I can not except call or make them without it on speaker phone or headset. it has just started to do this and can't for the life of me understand why.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 04:18 PM
    Did you try a reboot?
    04-16-13 04:20 PM
    Absolutely. Nearly 5 times. It just happened so I deleted new apps since noticing it. Didn't help.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 04:23 PM
    Don't worry about justifying that you love the device. It's sad that people have to do this for people not to call them trolls.

Now, can you tell us what has changed in your usage, what apps you have installed, changes to settings, anything since you noticed that calls are not coming through?

I'm not sure if this is the case but is the ear sound profile different than the speakerphone sound profile?

Posted via CB using my sexy Zee10
    04-16-13 04:24 PM
    Nothing changed. Just noticed after a few work calls that I answered call, I could hear them but had to go to speaker phone for them to hear me.
    To be honest I can't remember what apps. I use Be buzz but deleted that thinking it might be too much to cope with.
    There was nothing significant that I noticed.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 04:32 PM
    Nothing changed. Just noticed after a few work calls that I answered call, I could hear them but had to go to speaker phone for them to hear me.
    To be honest I can't remember what apps. I use Be buzz but deleted that thinking it might be too much to cope with.
    There was nothing significant that I noticed.

Posted via CB10
    Once you put it on speakerphone, do you need to keep it on speakerphone or is it just to answer the call then you can turn it off and put it back on the earphone??

What you might need to do is wipe the phone completely and see if you still have that issue. Yeh its a pain and back up your data via link on your pc but having no 3rd party apps will at least tell you if it's a phone issue or an app issue.

If it still does it after wiping the phone clean then it's a hardware problem and best thing to do is to contact your network and get them to replace it fix it.

Also how long have you had your phone?? And I take it has just started happening recently?? Or has it been happening since you first got device??

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 04:57 PM
    Try to do following : go to phone icon press setting after swiping down and see that audio is default and TTY and hearing aid are off

Posted from my lovely Z10
    04-16-13 04:58 PM
    Just to let the people who helped, that my problem is sorted. So a huge thank you to all that helped.
    Sarah.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 01:59 AM