Hi Guys & Girls,

Picked up my Z10 last night, and I've spent the better part of the today trying to get my outlook 2007 calendar to sync with the Z10. So far, it has been unsuccessful! But hopefully the great minds on here can point me in the right direction.

I've followed this guide to a T: How to set up Outlook to wirelessly synchronize your contacts and calendar with a BlackBerry Z10 smartphone �Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Contacts sync over to outlook.com perfectly.

But once I copy my personal calendar over into the outlook.com cal in outlook 2007, it never will sync up with outlook.com. I've now uninstalled everything, and want to start fresh and hopefully figure this darn thing out. Kind of frustrating, but I know I'm close!

I've scoured the net, but haven't found any answers to my problem! Any help is greatly appreciated!

ADDED - I've also unsuccessful tried to use the BB Link Device Switch from my 9900. Contacts/Cal do not make their way over to the new Z10 using this method. I've tried 3 times now.
    Last edited by Defiant_Man11; 03-01-13 at 05:00 PM.
    03-01-13 04:46 PM
    I'm using Outlook.com to sync calendar and contacts between my phone and computer. It's working flawlessly for me, all you need to do is set up your outlook.com account on both outlook and on your phone. From the information you have provided I can't figure out what your problem might be. One note, to force a sync from Outlook to your outlook com calendar you need to send / receive, also syncing from your outlook.com to your phone isn't instant, there is a delay

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 09:01 PM
    On a side to that. I have the outlook.com calendar syncing from outlook to outlook.com, but if I put an appointment on my z10 it will not transfer to outlook.com calendar or the outlook on my pc. Anyone have this problem anbd can help? Seems all else works fine. Takes a while to sync, anyone know what the intervals are on outlook.com
    03-25-13 07:31 PM
    03-25-13 08:09 PM
    This was a great help "thanks". By following the steps on this thread - you will be able to sync your Outlook.com account with your Microsoft Office Outlook account (I have 2007).... then by going over to the tutorials on BlackBerry Z10 - you will be able to have both of these accounts sync with your Z10 "Wirelessly"..

Love the Z10 and "BlackBerry Link", but having to tether fewer times for basic calendar additions is a "good thing"...
    06-18-13 06:50 PM