I moved my media card from a BB Torch to Z10 and I moved it back to BB Torch.
    I did not check the images when I moved it to Z10, but I found I can't view the images on BB Torch.
    I tried to click on the images but only a black color background with a media card icon on it.
    Someone told me that my media card corrupted because I removed the media card without turning off the device.

Please help...

01-15-14 08:16 PM
    Was the card encrypted on either device?

Can you find a reader for the card on your computer? There are adapters to make the micro sd card into a "larger" card and there are readers. There's also a small thumb-drive like adapter which plugs directly into a usb port. Verizon sells the sd card with that thingie.

Good luck
    01-15-14 08:53 PM
    I tried to decrypt the media card or even moved the images to device memory but I can't view it.
    I tried to copy to my Mac machine, but still not able to view it.
    01-15-14 10:13 PM
    Before taking any further action, let's see if anyone else has ideas. But things is think about:

A few questions. So you did have encryption ON on the Torch? And you just moved the card to the Z10 without doing anything about the encryption?

Did (do) you have Media Card encryption turned ON for the Z10, too? I don't know much about it but if you did, the z10 might have further encrypted the files. How long was it in the z10? (in other words did it have time to finish whatever it might have been doing?)

If z10 encryption was ON, you might return the card to the z10 and turn OFF encryption and give it time to work.

Good luck

And as noted, see if anyone else has ideas.
    01-15-14 11:29 PM
    So you did have encryption ON on the Torch?
    Answer: Yes.

And you just moved the card to the Z10 without doing anything about the encryption?
    Answer: Yes.

Did (do) you have Media Card encryption turned ON for the Z10, too?
    Answer: Not Sure, but I did not do anything.

I will give it a try.
    Thanks for the advise.
    01-16-14 01:06 AM
    Good luck with saving your data.
    01-16-14 10:01 AM